Prince Philip - Page 3 of 4

Prince Philip hospital stay extended. Despite - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Feb, 2021 - 4:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Duke of Edinburgh
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2019 - 9:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prince Philip - Page 3

Prince Philip involved in car crash. The Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip, was left “shocked and shaken” after he rolled his car near the royal family’s Sandringham Estate. Source 5b.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2019 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Philip Prince

Am I reading right that at 97 he was driving when he is more than rich enough to afford a driver? He is lucky he did not end up dead from the looks of that turn over.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2019 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Prince Philip
A Friend

Prince Philip History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, I'm shocked that he's not injured. Although part of me wonders whether any injury or illness he endures is covered up to avoid massive press speculation.

I admire his determination to drive himself rather than paying someone to do everything for him, which he could clearly afford to do - but yes, perhaps at the age of 97 driving is something he might consider letting go of.

19th Jan, 2019 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Philip Prince

He was injured. One of the emergency personnel first on the scene said he was bleeding. A crash like that weakens you and ages you faster.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2019 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Philip Prince

‘Untouchable’: Philip learns his fate. Prince Philip crashed his car into a vehicle with a mother and a young baby. But police have madea a staggering decision. Source 6i.

15th Feb, 2019 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Prince Philip

I did not expect him to be charged but they better compensate those involved quite handsomely!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2019 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Prince Philip - Page 3

While its amazing to be able to drive a car in your 90s at some point you've got to say enough is enough. I thought royalty have drivers don't they?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 16 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.6%

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2021 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Prince Philip Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Prince Philip hospital stay extended. Despite already spending three nights getting the best care at London’s King Edward VII Hospital, Prince Philip is facing a longer stay than initially thought. Source 3w.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Prince Philip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,