Trinidad Religion

Trinidad Religion - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Mar, 2017 - 11:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Reviewed
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2008 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Religion

Trinidad Religion

What do you think about the service level outputted by Trinidad Religion?

Also see: Here for information.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2008 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Religion Trinidad

Religion in Trinidad is everywhere, but I think less people acknowledge that it does anything for them personally. I believe a lot of the scams and money requests have turned people off.

30th May, 2008 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Religion Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

iChick,

Religion in T&T, if it is everywhere, is because it is just another mas(k)!
They playing sheep but when they get close is bachanal in your backside.

No doubt there are Trinis who live their religion but from what I see, the rest playin' mas!

22nd Aug, 2008 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Religion Trinidad

I think it's good that there is a lot of religious tolerance in the country, especially between the different faiths. People generally respect the religious beliefs of others in Trinidad and I think that's good.

Post Date: 11th May, 2014 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Religion Trinidad

Name: John

Title: crime

Comments: Trinidad has become different now and is not as peaceful as it use to be maybe we should start looking at the bible for answers and bring god back to Trinidad there is no problem that god can not solve what seems big to us is little to him.

21st Jun, 2014 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Religion

I go to a big church in Arouca and we receive loads of converts every week. So I disagree with the assertion that people are turned off by scams.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Religion

Name: George

Title: Help the police,get off your knees.

Comments: It is now obvious that Trinidad is on its last knees, and so is that call for every citizens to join in and start praying. My advice to our citizen, is to get off your knees and get out there and where possible help the police if you really want to bring about the necessary changes here to improve most of our woes. At present because of all the violence, killings, lawlessness and deceit here this place must be seen by the eyes of God seen as one of the most evil places on earth. I am convinced that he has now turned his back on people on this piece of earth. Things that are happening here are more associated with the devil than God. Citizens here are not facing the reality of what is actually happening to this nation. They have in fact become immune to the daily slaughter of innocent citizens and are tired and fed up, and have grown used with politicians and those in positions of authority feeding them by verbal means a lot of worthless promises and denial of truth of what is going on here. Despite what these politicians and associated officials say praying is NOT going to help remedy the present adverse conditions that now exist on this island. The only way to resolve it all, is the catch those who are the perpetrators and deal with them in a draconian but just manner. With no severe measures things will get worse there is no doubt about it. Sitting on the sidelines (Biding time) and taking no meaningful or constructive measures to bring the chaos to an end is only going to make matters worse.It is also pointless hoping our problems will go away. They will not.

> TOPIC: Trinidad Religion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,