Two People Dreams The Same Dream

Two People Dreams Dream - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 18th Jun, 2010 - 4:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2008 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

If Two People Dreams The Same Dream should that be taken as coincidence or a message?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2008 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dream The Dreams People Two

In my opinion it would depend on the content of the dream, if the two people knew each other, and if the dream makes any sense at all.

Many things that have changed people's lives have come from dreams, but I don't know if any of them were dreamed by more than one person. The sewing machine was literally "dreamed" up by Singer. He was concerned for his mother's arthritic fingers and her loosing her ability to hold a needle. He was able to come up with the mechanics for the machine but could not figure out how to thread the needle and hold it in the machine at the same time. It is reported that he had a dream of angles passing through the eye of the needle and the eye was close to the point instead of at the other end. Believing this was a "sign" from God he crafted the first sewing machine needles with the eye close to the point and history was made.

I am sure there are others but nothing comes to my mind at the moment.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2009 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Two People Dreams The Same Dream Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Name: joanne

Comments: Not sure what to think on that. Lately, I have had six friends all have the exact same dream as me. Some apparently are more graphic than others. It is a huge concern for me as it concerns myself and my son. For me I will assume it is more of a warning, just due to the sheer number of people who had the same dream.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2009 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Name: Otonili

Comments: two weeks ago I dreamed that (in short form) my husband got run over. seeing his body was horrible. Now two weeks later my daughter-in-law says to me that she dreamed my husband got ran over and his body was all mangled. this really freaked me out because I wondered if us having basically the same dream could be a premonition. he told me yesterday he wasn't going to sit around here all weekend probably ride his motorcycle. I told my daughter in law its going to happen this weekend and there's nothing we can do about it.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2010 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Name: Sarah

Comments: I have had two different kinds of shared dreams. In one dream I was n an creepy swampy place I have never seen w a friend of mine we heard something strange we look an it is a great big frog like the one from pans labyrinth but bigger. N that dream me an my friend talked back an fourth oh ya he was drinking a beer not his usual but natural light.he came by the next day an we talked an we both had the same dream he was even pissed that he was drinkn natural light. He remembered the conversation an he an I both felt like it was real,he wasn't a lover I'm married he s just a friend. How is that possible an what was that. N the other me and my husband had the same dream but about 3days apart. I didn't tell neone about my dream it disturbed me an I have had many dreams that became reality. So I just kept it two my self then he says I had the worst dream an tells me the dream it was the same as mine. I started crying because the moment he said it I felt it was destin to become true.N the dream the man who molested my oneyear old daughter shot my husband n the middle of the night when he got up to pee. Thru the bathroom window. Killing my husband instanyly. I'm scared he took my daughters innocence now r we n danger he will take her daddy from her to. What am I suposed to take from my dream. What should I do?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2010 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Name: CorkyC

Comments: My husband and I, on numerous occasions have had the ability and pleasure of dreaming together. Before we met, we had both always had very vivid dreams, but since we'e been together, somehow, we've dreamed together. It always seems to be on the night that we say 'let's dream together tonight,' which leads me to believe that there is a sort of subconscious control. Before I have ever met any of his friends, we had a dream that we were all hiking together, and his friends, whom after the dream I was able to name a describe prefect, and they were attacked by a bear while my husband (boyfriend at the time) were sitting on a hill watching it all happen and neither of us were able to do anything about it. Needless to say, that was the first time it had happened, and it threw both of us for a bit of a loop.
There is one other dominant participant in these dreams, and it is one of our good friends. He always seems to be our voice of reason in our dreams, and even if he is not solidly present, his presence is always there for the both of us. We've spoken to him about it, asking if he had dreamt of us recently, even in describing the dream to him, he couldn't relate to the dreams in the least.
Very strange, nonetheless, I will continue enjoying dreaming with my husband. If anyone has any interpretation on these dreams, or know how or why we dream together, I'd be interested in knowing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th May, 2010 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Two People Dreams The Dream

Name: Ronald

Comments: When I was 10 years old my father had noon siesta. I went to the forest to hunt birds by slingshot. The top of the stone I saw the statue of the holy family. I thought somebody intentionally put the statue there so I went home after. My father awake already ask me where I went. I told him in the forest. he told me that he dream that I was standing in front of the holy family statue. We were surprised why he saw me in his dream. So we both went to the forest but the statue was not there. Now I'm 50 yrs old but I cant forget that experience. I need some advise or comments why it really happened. I'm a catholic

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Two People Dreams The Dream Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

Name: Paul

Comments: I had a dream last night about me and this girl and today at school I seen her and she looked very confused it's almost like she had the same dream and she kept looking at me. Can there be some kind of message?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Two People Dreams The Same Dream

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,