ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 230 of 279

Zork almost leaps and shouts out to Kesten, - Page 230 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jul, 2016 - 8:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 61101
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Jul, 2016 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 230

Ignoble says...

Mykael would participate in the festivities with Archival and would raise a glass to a goddess that Iomedae considers and ally. He spends the evening practicing despite the aches and pains after which he finds a place near a campfire if one is available and reads from The Acts. He holds the book in his hands as though it is an item of invaluable worth and gently turns the pages, careful not to tear any.



Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2016 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Actually 506.22 because of the value of the charm bracelet. Yarrow, Bal and Neenah are still squabbling over the azurite crystal. And Kesten will take all the trophies he asked for unless someone disagrees.



12th Jul, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Zork takes his 506 gold pieces and already his mind falls on paying off the loan from Oleg while occasionally glancing to see where the fey are and if they took notice.

Zork suddenly remembers… that trap door outside that we could not get open, what is that for? He asks one of the bandits, and then another separately to see if they come up with the same response.

Out of Character: What was the final on the allies taking the fort for themselves?

Zork II Results:
  • Sense motive on D20 (+0): 15 (1 roll)


Post Date: 12th Jul, 2016 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 230 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Jokingly, I answer Kesten, "Oh, a masterwork composite longbow of the highest draw-strength imaginable would be lovely! In all seriousness, I have heard of crossbows capable of working effectively even under water. A masterwork heavy crossbow version would be quite nice."

Caelum procures 564 gold from my pack and gives it to Kesten. "This should cover the hiring of six cavalry archers. Having a versatile fighting force should prove quite useful."

Out of Character: A team of 5 normally costs 470 gp. Since I want 6, to cover the watches like you suggested, I did 470+(470/5) to get that 564 gp number.

13th Jul, 2016 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Starday 22 Sarenith

When you question the bandits it appears that none of them even know about it or have ever seen it before.

However, Archival knows.

Attached Image QUOTE ("iCon")
Back upstairs, the other Lyrakien informs everyone the other passage leads some tens of feet to a stone trapdoor and out onto the hillside.


Kesten is baffled by Archival's request. "I'm not sure I've seen one of those, but I'll ask around. Someone might know a guy. Would you settle for a normal heavy crossbow? Or a military repeating crossbow?"
His eyes go wide as he's not only handed his share, but an additional bag of money. "That sounds excessive, but you're the boss. Do you wish for me to ride out ahead of the group towards Restov, bypassing Oleg's?"
He begins putting the Stag Lord's helmet, leather armor and longsword into his saddlebags, unless stopped.

Out of Character: The final verdict is Archival taking the fort. What weapon do you want from Kesten though?

Also, I should have mentioned that you heal your current level in hit points overnight. Speaking of levels, did anyone level up? Is Zork gonna get updated?



Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Theaton is ready to head to Oleg's when everyone else is ready. He will lead his horse to the front gate where he will stop by Archival. "Take care of this place. I think it will serve you well. I may stop by now and then to see how you are doing. You know you will always be welcome to do more exploring with us. We still have that Charter to complete and that is what I plan to do after we get back to Olegs."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2016 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 230

"If you cannot find an underwater version, the masterwork heavy crossbow would be fine as well. I merely ask because I have read about them once or twice. I have never actually seen one though. Ooh, or a masterwork spring blade, those are quite light and concealable. Thank you very much! As far as how you handle recruiting the team, maybe our compatriots here will be willing to ride with you? It's been a while since any of them have been to the city. Plus, there are safety in numbers and having the additional assistance could help with you safely arriving with Sneeg. Would you mind bringing Piter and Burke here with their books on your return trip? I think my guards could also handle watching Akiros if you would like to free your men up from such a task."

Nodding, I reply to Theaton, "Would you all mind traveling with Kesten? It would put my mind at ease to know he was traveling in the company of others. If not, why not take a few days rest until Kesten returns with the team I am having him recruit to guard this fort? Then you could all ride here and we would be able to continue exploring together."

Out of Character: I think I'm 195 xp away from leveling up. Do you care if I use downtime rules for training and such while they're gone in order to catch up a bit?

Attached Image Edited: Diarmadhim on 14th Jul, 2016 - 1:08am

14th Jul, 2016 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 230

The Second says...

Zork almost leaps and shouts out to Kesten, "Don't put on that! Who said to put on that? You don't want to put on that and become something that I might have to put my arrow through!"

Out of Character: I'm going to get Diarmadhim to help me since he already offered.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.