ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 92 of 279

The horses are packed with gear, the two tied - Page 92 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Aug, 2015 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60044
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
17th Aug, 2015 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 92

The Second says...

Zork replies, "Any which way, I'm saying the least of us should go to save time because more weight will bog down the horses."

Out of Character: I will split arrows and gold when I know how many there are to share.



Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2015 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

"Good point" Mykael says to Zork "Perhaps we should also consider travelling together back to Oleg's in case there are more bandits. We don't want whomever is going to try to ride back with Archival getting ambushed on the way and overwhelmed. It may be a little slower, but so long as we can keep his wounds bandaged and stabilized the security and strength in numbers may be worth the lost time."



17th Aug, 2015 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

"All of that can work, but we cannot keep talking about it." He looks at those with horses, "Let's get them mounted now." Zork immediately reaches for the injured to secure them in place with rope.



Post Date: 17th Aug, 2015 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 92 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Yes I say get them on the horses and lets head to the temple of the elk and see our friend Jhod. I am sure he can fix everyone up right quick." Theaton helps get the wounded up on the horses and then we will start heading that way if everyone agrees.

18th Aug, 2015 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael agrees with Theaton and Zork and helps get Archival onto the horse and is ready to head out.



18th Aug, 2015 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

The Second says...

Zork says calmly, "Its good that you all agree with me this once all be it because of a desperate situation."



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2015 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 92

Theaton will make sure the two unconscious bandits are tied up too. We can take them with us do not want to leave them here where they can cause more trouble. Plus load all their weapons on a horse too. Then we start heading towards the temple of the Elk.

19th Aug, 2015 - 4:05am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 92

Game Master says...

The horses are packed with gear, the two tied bandits sharing Theaton’s horse and Mykael riding on Midnight with Archival. It soon becomes late and difficult to traverse the forest, even following the riverbank with its numerous thorn bushes.
Pushing through the night for a couple of hours, the horses tire and you have to set up camp. Tents and blankets go up in a flat elevated clearing and you light the fire to cook your dinner. Halfway through the meal, Archival begins to stir.
Everyone looks towards him getting up, but suddenly Mykael feels something wet smack him in the back of the head. A piece of meat lies on the floor, Zork stares wide eyed and his plate is missing his serve of meat, only the hard bread from your rations remains on it.
From Zork’s perspective, he only saw the meat fly off his plate straight at Mykael.
Out of Character: I’m not tracking arrows or rations, but there would be about 112 arrows on the bandits and a few strewn around the place.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.