Dana Seetahal Murder Case - Page 7 of 10

I don't know what they waiting for - Page 7 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Mar, 2015 - 3:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Discuss  Dana Seetahal Former Independent Senator Murdered - SC
19th Jan, 2015 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case - Page 7

The police have to take their time with the investigation so the right person(S) are convicted and no case is loss. Remember this is done in conjunction with the Attorney General so they also follow his pace.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2015 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Seetahal Dana

Name: George

Title: Dan Seethal Murder

Comments: The impression is that the police has given the culprits involved in this crime enough time to move on to further pastures.
It is now obvious that no one here now is going to be arrested or charged. The matter my friend is being swept under the carpet similarly like that of the big cocaine bust. Its part and parcel of the extent of corruption at all levels in various organisations on this island. Those sleepy citizens ought to wake up to what is going on right before their eyes.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2015 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Title: Dana's murder

Comments: Well lets now assume this case this the big cocaine bust is swept under the carpet. [..] Money can't buy you love but it can certain[ly] buy your ticket to get away with serious crimes on this island. What else?

22nd Feb, 2015 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Case Murder Seetahal Dana

I read that the police will charge six people I wonder if there is hope for this case to be resolved?

international QUOTE
A man in prison custody is now assisting police with details into the murder of Senior Counsel Dana Seetahal.

Police investigators have now been given “key information” concerning the details of her murder.

This, the Sunday Express understands, means that the Trinidad and Tobago Police (TTPS) will approach Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Roger Gaspard SC shortly for advice on charging six men with conspiracy to murder and the murder of Seetahal. Source 4

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2015 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Seetahal Dana

Title: Dana Seetahal Murder

Comments: [..] I see that according to a report in the Mirror newspaper the there may be a political link in the case of the Dana Seetahal murder. This makes me wonder about the strange silence and lack of progress of the police investigation. Lips are sealed with dragon tape by the looks of it. [..]

2nd Mar, 2015 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case

The Mirror is not the kind of newspaper I would rely on for information. Besides that Trinis talk too much, I take a wait and see approach to the Dana Seetahal murder case.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2015 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case - Page 7

They keep taunting us saying they have suspects and they going to charge and they will let the public know but still you don't hear anything after almost a year since the murder.

15th Mar, 2015 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 7

I don't know what they waiting for really, is like some kind of mystery surrounding this case. Maybe the people involved high up so they planning how best to get the evidence.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Dana Seetahal Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,