Romance 101

Romance 101 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th May, 2014 - 6:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Romance 101
24th May, 2014 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Romance 101

Romance 101

This Thread (Used to be a site but has been merged here) allows you to learn more about Love & Romance towards having a family.

History - This content used to be one of those 90's style sites that we first created when HTML was new and hot to play around with online. Some of the information you may still find useful.

We do not claim to be experts of romance...
we just want to share with you some of our experiences and ideas that we have found over time... Its your decision to follow the tips given here. If you need professional advice then please contact a counselor, mom and dad or close friend who knows you best. Good luck in your search !

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2014 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Romance

'The Start'

The Start"So you want to date someone that you have been looking at for awhile. There are some things for you to consider before you make it known to the person. A good example is that most people look for things in the person they want to date that they feel are not apparent in themselves.

This may include, but is not limited to; the way they look, how popular they are, etc. Choosing to go out with someone has to be more than this as it can result it a lot of lost time that could of been spent doing something else and worst of all a broken heart. Check some of our 'Do' and 'Don't' categories below."

Do…
Don't…
Do…
Don't…
Look for someone that will appreciate you.Look for someone who is only interested in what they want.Look for a gentleman.Look for Rambo… You won't be the centre of the date.
Find inner beauty first… It lasts.Focus on what you see outside… It fades.Find a Knight.Look for a Rogue.
Look for someone with dress standards you feel confident.Let your eyes mesmerize you… Bad standards means other things about the person.Look for a neat, clean cut guy as it tells about him.
Look for the one with the latest style, who will be impressed with clothes when style is his only interest.
Look for someone that has the same intellect as you.Look for someone with whom you will be bored with or with whom you will be confused.Look for someone with ambition and fruits to show it.Look for the most popular, or handsome are those things going to pay your bills?
Look for someone that has friends you would have.Look for someone that has allows 'bad influences' around them.Look for someone that has the time for you.Look for someone that is taken up with their friends more than they are with you.
Look for someone that is well spoken of by people.Look for someone that seems mysterious.Look for someone that you would want mom and dad to meet.
Look for someone that is likely to be pulled over for questioning by the police.
Watch what their hobbies are… Ignore their 'other' activities… You might get a surprise.Watch how they handle idle time or time by themselves.Ignore bad behaviour as just a 'one time thing'.
Talk with the person before you ask them directly on a date.Don't just walk up to the person and spring the "Will you go out with me… "Question as it might cause them to be so surprised that they may give you a negative response from confusion.Wait til he asks you out like a gentleman.Be hurry to ask him out… Guys get the wrong impression.
Make sure that both of you know each other sufficiently before you ask her out so that it becomes more likely that she will say yes. Walk up to a stranger as though you are Mr. Perfect or Mr. Right.If you are not interested, let him know politely and honestly.Try to beat around the bush, the guy's heart is in his hands.
Use direct statements so that she will know exactly where when and what you want to do on the date.Look like you have no idea what you are doing and you have no manners and no money.Listen carefully to what he is saying and acknowledge.Don't roll your eyes as though, "How dare you… "
Use respect in your language when asking.
Don't look her up and down like if you are hungry.
Respect yourself so that he will respect you.Do things that suggest a wrong intention. Girls you know what I mean.
Think about what you are going to say to her… Make sure you are polite.Don't use old pick up lines that start with, "Whats up babe… "Make sure to show you do not tolerate 'bad language or gestures'... If you allow one it leads to more.Play 'loose' he will think you are easy.

24th May, 2014 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Romance 101 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

'The Match'

dating Match A Match? "How do you know if the two of you match up? Well, to us the key is spending the time in areas that will really let you know how the person reacts. On a date ask a lot of questions about the things that may affect both of you, such as work, education, family, spirituality, goals, etc.

Then when you get the opportunity… See if the persons acts in the same manner he/she described. Make sure you are not acting as if you were in Hollywood… Be the real you… Its only fair to both you and the person you are dating."

Do
Don't
Do
Don't
Make sure that you maintain respect.Feel that you 'have her now' so you can lower your standards.Make sure that you maintain respect.Feel that its okay to 'relax' certain things.
Use the time to know about her. Use the time to stare and dream.Use the time to find out how he thinks about certain issues or questions you may have.Use the time to just go with the flow.
Make sure that your ideals are similar.Don't pass off major differences as they will catch up with you later.Make sure that your ideals are similar.Don't pass off major differences as they will catch up with you later.
See that you are dressed right for a date as though you are going out with someone important (Which you are).Look like you just fought on the front line of World War II.See that you maintain a style that demands respect.Lower your standards in dress that will give him the wrong idea.
Ask plenty of questions about her family, her life, what she likes/dislikes.Ask plenty of stupid questions like what is your favourite number, colour, and candy bar.Ask plenty of questions that cause him to show you he is a 'man' and a 'gentleman'.Just listen and let the night just pass you by without getting to know him… Time is valuable.
Go somewhere that allows you to get to know her.Be in places that are suggestive or 'dark'.Have a say in where you go on the date and what you want to do.Allow him to take you into areas you feel uncomfortable.
Do bring a flower or some sort of 'breaking the ice' gift.
Feel you have to buy a gold chain or ring on the first date.Do be grateful what you receive (If its good taste).Be moody or show that you can only do things fit for Queen Victoria. He may be trying his best.
Feel comfortable… Feel that to feel comfortable you should be holding her hand or kissing.Do be on your guard, but not nervous.Kissing on the first date is a definite, "No-no"
Evaluate your compatibility with social, emotional, spiritual, physical and intellectual ideals.Just ride with the wind… You may be blown away.Evaluate your compatibility with social, emotional, spiritual, physical and intellectual ideals.Just concentrate on the 'fun' aspect of the date.
Think… At the end of the day… Will I ask her out again? Wait til the last minute to decide where you stand.Think… Will you go out with him again? Wait til the demons of hell run through your stomach when he asks, "Can we go out again… "
That you get her home or call to make sure she arrived home safely.Put her in a taxi late at night or call her a week later to find out if she arrived safely home.That he takes you home at a reasonable hour and someone knows where you will be.Figure time goes by… Goes by…

24th May, 2014 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Romance

'The Date'

the Date The Date"On a date you both need to be at your best but not with an act. The act hides the true character of each individual. Everyone wants to show that they are 'really a good person' but sometimes the romance tends to hide the person's true nature.

The best thing is to be yourself… Do not rob the other person the opportunity to know who they are dating."

Do
Don't
Do
Don't
Look for a nice place to go that she likes.Only think about what you want to do.Appreciate that he is devoting time and money to YOU.Think that life revolves around you every desire…
Pull the chair for her to sit.Sit down while she is still standing.Wait to see if he does all the usual gentleman 'thingies'Use the fire angels of the deep pit to shw him that he is not a gentleman. Use the time to evaluate if you will go out with him again.
Open the car door for herRun to get into car first because its raining or cold.Say, "Thank you" Or "Please" If you need something.Say, "Hey you dumb goof… "Or something like that.
Concentrate on your date.Stare at her.Concentrate on your date.Talk, talk, talk, talk....
Stand when she enters the room.Sit like a dead log.Wait for is gesture.Jump and go like She-Ra.
Try to pick an activity that will allow both of you to have fun without sweating.Pick jogging, mountain climbing, etc on your first date unless she really wants to do that.Say when you feel you need to rest.Allow him to treat you like a rag doll.
Talk about things appealing to her.Talk about sex, drugs and rock and roll.Talk about things that let him know you are a woman of dignity and worth being with.Talk about all your last boy friends and how good they were to you.
Put your hand to your mouth and turn your head when you cough.Let the last 10 years of your lungs flow through the air as if it were air freshener.Use the mirror occasionally to check how you look.Watch the mirror at every turn.
Smile.
Smile not with the guys, she may think something is up.Smile.
Laugh out loud… Its not lady like and he won't appreciate that.

24th May, 2014 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Romance

'The Love'

LOVE ? "The great question: "Am I in love ?" Can only be answered over time. Most young dating couples find themselves in the illusion of lust instead of love, because they focus on the things the world deems as important such as; how you look, popularity, money, etc. In this illusion one can become very mixed up with the emotions that they feel. We have met many couples, who after marriage only get the true idea of whom they married as the romance and the 'act' died.

Don't fall into that trap. Spencer W. Kimball once said,

international QUOTE
"Do not pray to marry the one you love, but to love the one that you marry."

This has a lot of good sense in it even if you are not thinking of marriage now it will help set the foundation for your decision of "Am I in love... "

Do
Don't
Do
Don't
Know that love grows like a rose.
Confuse love with lust.
Know that love is nurtured not demanded.Expect that you can really love without knowing the person.
Show your love in action.Say, "I love you..." Without showing it.Show your love in action.Say, "I love you..." Without showing it.
Remember the things closest to the her heart.Be very forgetful.Remember the things closest to the his heart.Ignore him.
Know that love is the result of many combinationsLove does not just come out of one appeal.Know that men sometimes express love differently to women.Think that just because he says, "I love you..." That he really does love you.
Think to yourself, "What am I in love with..."Go with the flow...Think to yourself, "What can he really love me like I love him..."Feel that he is the love potion... And become blind.
Know that love is givingThink that love involves only what you can get out of it.Know that love is givingThink that love involves only what you can get out of it.
Know that love for her will result in great respect for her
Think that love means taking advantage of virtueKnow that if he really loves you he will have respect for you.Think that his taking advantage of you is because he deeply desires you.
Know that trust is part of loveThink that its okay to be jealous or over protective... She is not a 'thing'Know that trust is part of loveThink you should be always suspicious of what he does.
Know that when someone loves you they inspire you to do better, to bring out the best of yourself...Say things to her as though you are the embodyment of perfection.Know that when someone loves you they inspire you to do better, to bring out the best of yourself...See him putting you down as being okay

24th May, 2014 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Romance 101

'Marriage'

LOVE ? "Marriage is the time for the ultimate expression of love. Keep in mind that there should always be romance in marriage. Time may not be as prevalent, but there should be a set time each week where you both go out and do something and a time each day that you say, "I love you". Remember always the fun times you had together before marriage and continue to make even more fun within marriage. Here are some interesting things that we found."

For these the author is unknown. We got them many years ago when chain Emails were popular (1990s)

international QUOTE
Kiss on the hand.... I adore you
Kiss on the cheek... I just want to be friend
Kiss on the neck... I want you
Kiss on the lips... I love you
Kiss on the ears... I am just playing
Kiss anywhere else ... Lets not get carried away
Look in your eyes ... Kiss me
Playing with your hair... I can't live without you
Hand on your waist... I love you to much to let you go

WELL...here's a few reasons why guys like girls!

international QUOTE

They will always smell good even if its just shampoo
The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder
How cute they look when they sleep
The ease in which they fit into our arms
The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world
How cute they are when they eat
The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while
Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside
The way they look good no matter what they wear
The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth
How cute they are when they argue
The way her hand always finds yours
The way they smile
The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight
The way she says "Lets not fight anymore" Even though you know that an hour later....
The way they kiss when you do something nice for them
The way they kiss you when you say "I love you
Actually ... Just the way they kiss you...
The way they fall into your arms when they cry
Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly
The way they hit you and expect it to hurt
Then the way apologize when it does hurt...(Even though we don't admit it)!
The way they say "I miss you"
The way you miss them
The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them ... It matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt.

WELL... Here's a few reasons why girls like guys!

international QUOTE
The way their heads always rest on your head
How cute they look when they are in a suit or uniform
The ease in which they put those big protective arms around you
The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world
Because they are always willing to take off their jacket to give you warmth
The way they look good no matter what they wear
The way they smile when you are hysterical
The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight
The way they try to comfort you in everyway when you are experiencing that time of the month
The way they kiss when you do something nice for them
The way they kiss you when you say "I love you"
The way they are so big and strong but still able to cry...
The way they say "I miss you"
The way they bring a dozen red roses and a bottle of Eva
The way he is willing to buy that expensive ring you want even though you know he cannot afford it.
The way he opens the door for you.
The way he gets up every morning faithfully to go to work and provide for the family
The way he leaves you each day in the morning and comes back in the evening anxious to see your smiling face
The way he says, "That's so good" When he tastes your cooking
When he is not afraid to help you do the dishes

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th May, 2014 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Romance 101

Pretty cool that you put these tips. Some of them are a bit too old fashion for me but some I took note of, thanks. wink.gif

> TOPIC: Romance 101

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,