Miley Cyrus - Page 3 of 9

Miley Cyrus 'no underwear' - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Jun, 2010 - 12:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus
A Friend

Miley Cyrus - Page 3

Seems like she is following the same path as all the other young starlets. I would hope she breaks the mold a bit.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2010 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Cyrus Miley

There is more. She was videotaped when she was 16 years old in a club, lap dancing with a 44 years old man who happened to be producer of one of her movies. *shaking head* The saddest part of all is that I have seen the signs for a long time now, specially from the parents who do not seem to have a problem at all with provocative pictures, etc. I guess as long as Miley pays the bills, they don't care. rolleyes.gif

Source 2

Post Date: 13th May, 2010 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus
A Friend

Miley Cyrus Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That is real sad that they let her do that sort of thing. I know money is not a issue as her father has a well maintained portfolio and is not wanting. I guess we will have to see if she wakes up and breaks out of this rut that we soo many promising young starlets go down.

Post Date: 15th May, 2010 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Cyrus Miley

Dad defends Miley's lap dance

Miley Cyrus' father has no problem with her giving a lap dance to a movie director as it's "what people her age do". Ref. Source 4

15th May, 2010 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Cyrus Miley

What kind of father this girl has? Let me tell you if Miley was a "regular" girl (meaning NOT a millionaire) the father would be singing a different tune. He knows it's wrong but is trying to defend the indefensible. As we know, her father is probably more concern with fame than she does. Dresses and acts like he's a teenager and obviously did not grow up! Not surprised really.

Post Date: 15th May, 2010 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus
A Friend

Miley Cyrus

I know you can go to dances and see the girls dancing like this with their friends but I do not see girls dancing like this with older men. I think you are right and he is trying to smooth things over after she made a complete fool of herself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jun, 2010 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Miley Cyrus - Page 3

So let's recap folks:

1. Miley lap dance with a 44-year-old dude.

2. Miley's music video for "I Can't be Tamed" wearing lingerie.

And now what is lacking? Of course, a lesbian kiss!

Source 3

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2010 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Miley Cyrus Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Miley Cyrus 'no underwear' pic faked

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton sought to defuse a media furore he created by posting a picture on his Twitter account that seemed to suggest teen pop star Miley Cyrus had been photographed without wearing underwear. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Miley Cyrus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,