Chick Mansion - Trinidad Reality TV Series

Chick Mansion Trinidad Reality Tv Series - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 1:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Chick Mansion,Trinidad Reality TV Series TV Series
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2014 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Chick Mansion

If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "Chick Mansion" Shown on TV6, Trinidad then please give us your review?

Image from Facebook public domain.

Chick Mansion - Trinidad Reality TV Series (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2014 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Series TV Reality Trinidad Mansion Chick

Please tell me those girls aren't actually living here because that is very embarrassing for themselves and their family.

21st Jul, 2014 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Chick Mansion - Trinidad Reality TV Series Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

They're trying to copy the US style reality TV but in local form. They will get a following but with the dire consequences of the youth in this country I hope they teach something morale and not just try to show skin.

21st Jul, 2014 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Well I don't know about you all but I like a little entertainment and seeing the previews I know I will get eye candy and some laughs so bring it on.

22nd Jul, 2014 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

First of all, models? They don't look like models at all and second what's up with their fake US accent? Fail big time. Third, tacky.

> TOPIC: Chick Mansion - Trinidad Reality TV Series

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,