Lee Ann Musick - Page 2 of 5

Name: Althea Comments: I think she was suffocaing - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jul, 2009 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
The mysterious baby sitter
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2009 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick - Page 2

Name: Lizzie

Comments: I hope they find out that she did it and she needs to get charged I just watched a show about her today she babysat a one year old girl and that girl died then she babysat two other boys that were hospitalized and then her own baby died.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2009 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Musick Ann Lee

Name: Nicole

Comments: They are collecting leads in her case.. The inquiry is still going on. Its hard to believe that five children who she took care of had exactly the same symptoms!

The pathologist dint find anything suspicious in the autopsy though! Hope they solve the case soon!

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Kay

Comments: Here's my feelings on this case... You have a person who has not only had children become ill in her care but there were children that have died in her care, yet our "child protective services" and our "law enforcement services" do not feel that this is enough reason to protect her other child, but they are quick to take a womans baby away from her because simply because her child had been kidnapped by it's deadbeat father who has a "protective order" against him for beating the woman and threatening to kill the baby. Instead of returning the baby to it's mother they placed the baby in foster care and decided that there was no need to arrest the person that kidnapped the baby. Our so called "child protective service" is a joke. I have read about so many cases where they have messed up and children have died while in foster care or where children have died because they either leave children in homes where there is a need to have them removed or they remove children from a home where they are perfectly safe but removed and put in foster care whgere they are either abused or killed. There is a very clear need to remove this child from the home of Lee Ann Musick...may God watch over this child.

Source 1: Indianapolis Star
Source 2: Dateline

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2009 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Musick Ann Lee

Name: Avenger

Comments: Listen up people this woman is sick and anyone who is willing to harm a child for their own sick need of attention does not deserve to live in my books. I say if you kill someone, regardless of age, then you deserve the same fate. If this woman isn't brought to justice then what does that say about our justice system. Obviously there's something wrong when CPS and the law just sit on there asses and claim that there's not enough evidence. What more do they need, photographs of her harming the children. Sick sick women she is.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2009 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Musick Ann Lee

Name: Art

Comments: I just watched a show about her & my only question is, is her new baby Jacob still alive or did he die also?

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2009 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick

Name: No

Comments: This is a sick sick horrible woman that is white trash and should never be left with any children. What an evil woman. She will pay in the end. How could she hurt a baby? My heart hurts for the babies that died and the ones that she tried to kill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2009 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick - Page 2

Name: Secret

Comments: Well I am a 16 year old girl who saw this documentary on dateline and it really struck me, I wanted to find out everything on this syndrome because I have a close neighbor I baby sit for whose child seemed to be sick alot. So I took my time and studied up on the syndrome and turned out that one of my families close friends had MBPS. And she was put in jail and now her two kids live with us (healthy kids) and this was all thanks to dateline for telling the world about MBPS

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2009 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Name: Althea

Comments: I think she was suffocaing them without leaving any marks for questioning.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Lee Ann Musick

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,