Criminals Do The Strangest Things - Page 19 of 19

Kyrroeth, I agree, but I think these people - Page 19 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 
Dumb Criminals
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Criminals Do The Strangest Things
A Friend

Criminals Do The Strangest Things - Page 19

Yes reading through all of thes pages will give one a sense of wonder of "What were they thinking? Where they even using their brain?" It shows you that criminals are not very smart and it funny sometimes on what they actually try.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Things Strangest The Criminals

Well, at least the criminals in these pages and many that get caught aren't that smart. The smart ones don't get caught or at least take years to get caught… and that goes for both "White collar" and "Blue collar" criminals. Of course, the smartest are those who think about it, realize they'd then be arrayed against the whole law enforcement establishment, would probably eventually be caught, and just don't do the crime in the first place.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Criminals Do The Strangest Things History & Civil Business Politics

Thus the age old motto, "If you can not do the time do not do the crime". More criminals should think about this before they try something. Yes even the smart ones goof up and get caught eventually. But it is fun to read about some of the stupid stuff people think they can get away with.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 19 Things Strangest The Criminals

There was an old police show that adage used to be on, I can't remember which one. You are so correct regarding reading about these dumb criminals, I sometimes laugh until I cry at their antics.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Things Strangest The Criminals

I don't understand their lack of awareness in just judging risk versus reward. Some people will rob a convenience store, kill a clerk and get away with $20.00. That's insane. Was all that really worth it? If I'm risking doing hard time I'm robbing a bank. Al least there you have a large reward possibly worth the risk. I'm not saying I will rob a bank of course. Just trying to make my point.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kyrroeth,

I agree, but I think these people are proving with their actions that they have very limited mental facilities and can't do this type of higher level analysis. [By The Way], if I'm going to rob a bank I'm going to get a few of my old friends together and I'm taking down Fort Knox.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Criminals Do The Strangest Things

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,