Michael Travesser & Strong City - Page 3 of 7

Thanks for the responses, TerryCzap. Although - Page 3 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 28th Jun, 2008 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

?
Poll: Which description best decribes what you think about Michael Travesser & Strong City?
  Michael Travesser is Jesus Christ returned to earth       0.00%
  Michael Travesser is not Jesus but a prophet       0.00%
  Michael Travesser is a false prophet leading people astray       50.00%
  Michael Travesser is just a misguided soul preying on other misguided souls       37.50%
  Strong City is just a typical cult       12.50%
  The followers seem genuine but not Michael Travesser       0.00%
  I say just let them be and do what they want       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all       0.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Mexico Cult
Cult in Mexico - Abuser
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2008 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Michael Travesser & Strong City - Page 3

Name: Melissa

Comments: Did anyone forget that when Christ returns every eye shall see? I don't believe that means only 50 or so people in the New Mexico desert.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2008 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Michael Travesser & Strong City
A Friend

City Strong and Travesser Michael

I just got an updatefrom Wikipedia.
He is out of jail but fasting to protest his legal problems.
Are you still in contact, Terryczap?
Any info you can add?

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2008 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Michael Travesser & Strong City Beliefs Religious General

Yes. Michael and a number of the individuals here did fast for 11 days or so, petitioning the heavenly Father for the return of one of the youngest youth that the State authorities illegally kidnapped from our property.

This young lady was being psychologically abused by State CPS workers, in order to get her to lie for the State's case which is being brought against Travesser. The girl was returned to her parents about 10 days ago. The State still has in seclusion one other young lady (almost 17 years of age) and had renditioned a 16 year old gentleman from his home here to Washington State (almost 2000 miles away), where he does not want to be.

These events have occurred just as they did with Jesus. False charges were brought against the Messiah (Jesus and Michael) to test men as to whether they could see the purposes of God, or if they would chose to have the Son of God silenced.

Michael Travesser & Strong City (Hover)

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2008 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 City Strong and Travesser Michael

I wonder if that 17 year old was one of the young ladies he had sex with. I wonder if he had sex with her before she was 17. Therefore making him not only a pervert but also a child rapist. I guess I do not understand how anyone can think that he is the son of god risen again when all he seems to be doing is having carnal knowledge of young women.

I would think if Jesus was back on earth he would have much bigger and grander things to do then see how many women he could impregnate.

27th Jun, 2008 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

City Strong and Travesser Michael

Terry:

Yes. Michael and a number of the individuals here did fast for 11 days or so, petitioning the heavenly Father for the return of one of the youngest youth that the State authorities illegally kidnapped from our property.

Wow, it seems like Mr. Travesser has a deep...hmmm....let's say "special interest" for young girls, I wonder why...well, not really when he admitted he laid down with one of them fully naked. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2008 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Terry - getting away from the whole sex thing for now... What is it about Michael that draws you to him, and makes you confident that he is a spiritual leader?

More than that, what convinces you that he is the Messiah? The returned son of God?

How did you come to find Michael and become part of his community?

Thanks for informing us about your life. I am not just being a voyeur. I find it fascinating to learn how others paths lead them to the life they lead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Michael Travesser & Strong City - Page 3

What is it about Michael that draws you to him, and makes you confident that he is a spiritual leader?

Hello SFKid,

I am a man who had been searching for, and then finding God back in the early 1980s. Since that time, I began to recognize how God speaks to men, and in return, how to be faithful in following Him. Most people do not recognize it, but they spend the majority of their spiritual life demonstrating how to run away from God after they have found Him. It works like this; God asks someone to do something, and in return, they give God the finger. From that day onward they defend (with their doctrines) why they should not be faithful to what God has asked of them.

How did you come to find Michael and become part of his community?

If first met Wayne Bent (AKA Michael Travesser) almost twenty years ago. I lived in the general area his was in, and the spiritual path I was pursuing, crossed his path as well. I've never found him to be a "charismatic" type of person, and clearly our church membership reflects that notion (60 or 70 members). The Billy Grahams and Kennith Copelands have their mega churches, but when one tells the truth, the numbers of followers are usually quite small.

This is what I have found in Michael Travesser. He has been a man who has told the truth and has lived the truth, without compromise. I am not following a "man". I am following the Spirit which resides inside of the man Wayne Bent. This Spirit has been reflecting the character of God, and this is what I have been attracted to.

Since I have been connected to the movement for a quite some time, I just naturally found myself here. Our community has lived together off and on for 15 years or so. It has been a process that did not happen over night. We have written about it extensively on our web site, and I have written about it throughout the internet.

More than that, what convinces you that he is the Messiah? The returned son of God?

I'm sure you have seen major league baseball or football players in action. You say to yourself; "that guy is good". In like manner, for the 13 years I knew Wayne before he was anointed Messiah, I would often say to myself; "that man is full of the truth, he is full of God". In fact, I remember a time about 14 years ago when one of our brethren said the following, in reference to Wayne; "I wouldn't be surprised if Wayne pulls off his mask one day and says "hi I'm Jesus".

The point is this; many of us recognized something unique in the man. Then eight years ago Wayne told us that the heavenly Father had "anointed" or "appointed" him to be Messiah. This would seem odd to those who do not know how God operates, but for those who know the ways of God, this made perfect sense. A man who had lived a righteous, faithful life, says; " God appointed me to be the return of Christ".

I believed Wayne when he said it. Then I also asked the heavenly Father, who confirmed this as factual. Then there are hundreds of biblical references to back this up also. So history has repeated itself. A lowly man says he is the Christ sent by God. The mob, the fakes, and the self righteous, see the Christ as a criminal and desire to crucify him. Soon we shall see the end of it all.

Terry - getting away from the whole sex thing for now...

Not so fast. The mob is programmed by the media, and the media does their job very well. Consider for a moment however; that you hear a report on the radio of a man who attacked an unarmed person with numerous knives and cutting devises. You are told he is a crazy man because of all the cutting and slashing he did to a person. Later you find out the rest of the story. The man was a doctor, doing his regular job. Conducting surgery on people to heal them was his gift. When he cuts people, is he committing some immoral act?

In like manner, Travesser was given the task of fulfilling the parable of the "marriage of the Lamb" as described extensively in the bible. It is hard for the immoral, perverted men to understand these things, but the carrying out of the required symbols was not an exercise of "free love" or gratuitous sex, but an act of obedience to God.

I appreciate your reasonable attitude and questions.

Reconcile Edited: TerryCzap on 28th Jun, 2008 - 1:21am

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Michael Travesser & Strong City General Religious Beliefs - Page 3

Thanks for the responses, TerryCzap.
Although I am totally non-religious, I am always interested in how people become believers, maintain their belief, and try to attract others to join them. I guess I am just a student of psychology & philosophy.

I did not see the Geographic show but I have now looked at and read a lot of your website. I can see it is a close community and am glad that everyone (nearly) is back "home". I hope all the practices are truly non-coerced, truly done w/ the consent of the people involved, not involving minors, not a product of "brainwashing", but I cannot be the judge of that without meeting / knowing the people involved.

I can see why bible followers would question Michael's interpretation, and I can see why secular people would think he is a little out there. Hopefully no laws have been broken and no minors have been abused.

I don't think I'd be a follower, but you can all believe whatever you want so long as no one is psychologically damaged, especially the children. I suspect it is no worse than being raised in any religious family. Naturally, the family wants to inculcate their values / religion in their kids. This is brainwashing in my opinion, but every family, church, tribe, etc., does it, but hopefully the kids can choose when they grow up to continue or get more info from outside the family and make up their own minds, as many of us have.

I, too, appreciate your detailed responses and reasons. If you have found something that works for you, that's great.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Michael Travesser & Strong City

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,