Halloween On Sunday - Mormon View

Halloween Sunday Mormon View - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st Sep, 2014 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

31st Aug, 2014 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Halloween On Sunday - Mormon View

We're getting close to that time of the year and I was thinking if Halloween falls on a Sunday will you still celebrate, what are your thoughts about it? Will you take your kids trick or treat on the Sabbath? What about those scary costumes on the day of the Lord?

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2014 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

View Mormon Sunday Halloween

Here in Utah most people will trick or treat on Saturday so they can still respect the Sabbath. Of course we will have the Sunday ones but I don't think we will have many of those this year.

1st Sep, 2014 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Halloween On Sunday - Mormon View Studies Doctrine Mormon

I know someone close who did this on Sunday evening I didn't tell her anything but I am not sure if that's the right thing to do because it's the Lord's day.

1st Sep, 2014 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

View Mormon Sunday Halloween

I think it would be appropriate to trick or treat on Saturday evening you know keeping in mind that is the Lord's day and all.

> TOPIC: Halloween On Sunday - Mormon View

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,