Transgender Soldiers - Page 4 of 6

I agree with you about the transforming thing… - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Aug, 2017 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discuss  Transgender Soldiers Transgenders in the military
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers
A Friend

Transgender Soldiers - Page 4

I believe that those that want to serve should be able to serve I have no issues with what gender they call themselves. I served with gay soldiers and had no issues with them back when the military only accepted straight people. As long as people do their job and do it correctly then why harass them?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers
A Friend

Soldiers Transgender

Because the military has the dumb mach thing going on where they think transgender is some kind of evil that will unleashed on us. Hogwash I say. Maybe the generals making these decisions are not as secure in their masculinity as they profess to be. This policy will happen, and I'm sure it'll have to be instituted as a command at the highest level. No time for studies, just a direct order from POTUS, also know as the CinC, to all the military, do it.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers
A Friend

Transgender Soldiers History & Civil Business Politics

Yes I feel that you are correct in this. IT is sad to see that anyone not hetro is going to be harassed and picked on because of their view points instead of the job capabilities that they have shown in the past and possibly in the future. We have a great military and we can continue to have a great military with humans no matter how they wish to refer to themselves.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers
A Friend

Page 4 Soldiers Transgender

I agree with you here KN. Let's face facts, there have been gays in our military, both male and female for a very long time… like since there was a military. I knew one when I was in SF and he was a scary tough dude. I tell you what, that dude was hard as woodpecker lips and I'd never feel nervous with him watching my back, side, front or anywhere else, nor did anyone else. He did his job professionally and he did it well. What else matters in a job where you could be in a life and death situation?

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Soldiers Transgender

Real reason behind Trump's transgender ban. IT HAPPENED so suddenly, seemingly without any consultation. But there's more to US President Donald Trump's military ban than meets the eye. Source 8c.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Transgender Soldiers

Trump orders Pentagon to reverse its policy allowing transgender troops to serve. President Trump signed a presidential memorandum Friday that orders the Pentagon to reverse its policy on transgender troops serving in the military, reverting to the ban that was in place prior to 2016. Trump also halted spending on medical treatment for troops transitioning to the other sex unless such a move would endanger the service member's health. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers
A Friend

Transgender Soldiers - Page 4

I think that the people of the United States do not need to pay for a soldier to transform. This is something we do not do to other individuals and since military members are paid by the citizens of the United States we should not pay for the treatments. That is the only issue I have with transgender persons. I think they should be able to serve in the military but I do not make the rules.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers
A Friend

Transgender Soldiers Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

I agree with you about the transforming thing… but then we should just tell transgender soldiers that while they serve the military won't pay for their surgery. If they want it, they can pay for it and they can use their leave. The military does this for other procedures, like infertility.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Transgender Soldiers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,