Will Coding Be Required In The Future?

Will Coding Required Future - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
18th Jan, 2015 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Do you think that in the future technology will be so popular that coding will be a required subject for all to take?

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2015 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Future The Required Coding Will

I think some kind of technology class will be required. IT is almost that way, whether it will reach the stage of everyone needing to know how to code stuff I doubt, but you can never know.

25th Feb, 2015 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Will Coding Be Required In The Future? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Maybe not required but a whole bunch of people will know it. Google has been taking initiatives to help middle schoolers code so they can be the future coders of tomorrow. Who knows what they will all come up with in the future.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2016 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Child's play: Australia's newest roboticists see eye-to-eye with R2-D2

Children from age 4 can become robot programmers rather than waiting for the higher years in schooling, says an education researcher. Ref. Source 7w.

1st Jun, 2016 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Gosh, I hope that I won't have to do that if it is required. I'm just not so inclined. The rising generation has to be into techology to keep up.

2nd Jun, 2016 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

The problem that arises is that we dive into technology so fast, before we would be able to find the balance between technology and "Conventional" living.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2016 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Will Coding Required The Future

Even if it becomes a requirement I don't the program part will be as complicated as it is now. A more universal language might be developed and commands can be as simple as saying it.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Will Coding Required The Future Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Google opens Howard University West to train black coders

Juniors and seniors from Howard University will study computer science at Google this summer. Ref. Source 2v.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Will Coding Be Required In The Future?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,