Trini Guide To Maxi Taxi Behaviour

Trini Guide Maxi Taxi Behaviour - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th May, 2015 - 5:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Trini Guide Maxi Taxi Behaviour Etiquette
18th Jan, 2015 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Trinidadian Guide To Maxi Taxi Behaviour

While traveling in a Maxi Taxi I saw the sign (Attached), and decided to take a picture. You would not think that a sign like this needs to be posted in a Maxi Taxi, but with Trinis you have to be direct. Notice the last two absolutes at the bottom of the sign. People have criticized this Thread Trinidadian Guide To Showering but it is there for a reason!

Trini Guide To Maxi Taxi Behaviour (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2015 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Behaviour Taxi Maxi Guide Trini

Even with that sign those concerned will not see it. That is the thing with those signs, the one they make it for cannot read so what is the good?

16th May, 2015 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Trini Guide To Maxi Taxi Behaviour Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The worst while in a maxi taxi is when some passengers start to speak on their phone and they're talking real loud like if they are in some market.

16th May, 2015 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Behaviour Taxi Maxi Guide Trini

I hate riding in maxi taxis. I'm so happy knowing I have my own wheels. Those people riding maxi think its their home.

> TOPIC: Trini Guide To Maxi Taxi Behaviour

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,