What If There Was Another Coup In Trinidad?

What Coup Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Jul, 2015 - 12:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th Jul, 2015 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

What If There Was Another Coup In Trinidad?

The happenings of yesterday made me consider how the people will react to another coup and the fact remains that the exact same Hong would happen. There will be mass looting, panic and the country would shut down. Any other views?

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2015 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Coup Was There What

If that happened there would be wide scale panic and the country would instantly shut down. Basically, there will be a repeat because people have not learned. The only difference might be the reaction of the security forces - they are better equipped now than they were back then.

27th Jul, 2015 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

What If There Was Another Coup In Trinidad? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This is why I support the TTPS because if this is to be prevented then they need to do their job. All those people on the hills who don't like their youths being roughed up by police, get them in school and working so they aren't liming on corners. I hope we never see a coup ever again.

> TOPIC: What If There Was Another Coup In Trinidad?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,