What Color Is The Dress?

What Color Dress - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 4th Jan, 2017 - 11:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  What Color Dress How can the color of a dress be seen so differently by so many?
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2015 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

What Color Is The Dress?

Calm down: We know what colour the dress is

UPDATE: This picture is still driving the world mad and almost broke the internet as well as some relationships. But it seems now we finally know the answer. Phew. Ref. Source 6

What Color Is The Dress?
What Color Is The Dress? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2015 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Dress The Color What

I see a light grey and gold dress but its probably just the shadow and the picture isn't a clear shot so who is to say what's the real color. undecided.gif

6th Mar, 2015 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

What Color Is The Dress? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Its obviously a white and gold dress. The tint of the picture is making the white parts look a bit blue but that's just saturation to me.

8th Mar, 2015 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Dress The Color What

How can this become an internet sensation? If you take an image and over or under expose it then you're going to end up with different colors, its obvious.

20th Apr, 2015 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Dress The Color What

The most amazing thing is not the photo but how many different colors people see. It makes you wonder if what one person sees is really the same as the next person.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

What Color Is The Dress?
A Friend

What Color Is The Dress?

I don't really understand this - hasn't science measured the wavelengths of the various colours? Would different scientific instruments measuring this image come out with different readings? I don't think so!
For the sake of world peace, someone measure this photo and settle the argument once and for all. (Then please determine if toilet rolls should be hung with the paper away from the wall or next to the wall).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2016 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

What Color The Dress

It all depends on the person watching this picture, everyone sees things slightly different than the other. The real color of this dress is black and blue, and the photo which makes it appear white and gold was overexposed according to media outlets.

4th Jan, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

What Color The Dress Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I see something of a reddish brown and a light purple or violet myself, though it is interesting to see how others answer as well. Krusten's answer is interesting, I had not considered the color being what it is because of saturation.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 4th Jan, 2017 - 11:44pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What Color Is The Dress?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,