CXC Spanish - CSEC Spanish

Cxc Spanish Csec Spanish - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Apr, 2014 - 3:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Free online Spanish help from a Spanish teacher! Spanish Says
29th Jan, 2004 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

First off there is an online site that provides some basic Spanish for free: Spanish Says - YouTube - make sure and SUBSCRIBE because they release videos every day!

The CXC Spanish Exam is usually three specific parts:

Multiple Choice, Written and Oral.

The oral is probably the most difficult since there is not much room to 'wing' anything. The thread will grow as users contribute their experiences.

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2004 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Spanish CSEC Spanish CXC

international QUOTE
The oral is probably the most difficult since there is not much room to 'wing' anything. The thread will grow as users contribute their experiences.

I'm a Spanish teacher in Trinidad I prepare different students for the CXC exam and I must say that it is a very basic exam (And no, I am not saying it just because it is my language). The oral section is extremely easy because the questions are very basic such as your name, where you from, your family, hobbies etc… nothing deep *wink*. The written oral have three choices: the student can write an essay of 130-150 words, a letter or a dialogue. The multiple choice could be tricky depending on the questions but somebody who likes Spanish and have studied it well since form 1 I don't see no problem of getting a high score at this exam.

26th Feb, 2004 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

CXC Spanish - CSEC Spanish Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

LDS, I am glad that you responded to this thread, you should also list some study tips and the best books to learn from so students can have a head start if they so desire.

26th Feb, 2004 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Spanish CSEC Spanish CXC

The School Spanish Course by John C. Pride is excelent, specially in the gramma section. This book is available in most libraries at school (forms 4 and 5). There also two booklets with oral questions for the CXC exam which it is very helpful too. Those who will be taking the CXC spanish test, have to know the exam will be in April (oral) and the writing one I think it is in May/June.

13th Jan, 2009 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Spanish CSEC Spanish CXC

Those looking at this Thread should also get involved in the Spanish Language Channel: Spanish Says Youtube where they can practice their skills and get additional tips and help for FREE!

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2011 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Name: Crystal

Comments: I did the Csec Spanish oral, I froze for everything except for the Comprehension. What kind of grade Can I get if I do the other two papers really good? Or is it a lost cause? Can I still get a grade 2? What percentage is the oral part of the exam to the entire exam? Please help me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2013 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

CXC Spanish CSEC Spanish

Name: Tasha

Comments: Is the free online help for CSEC Spanish still available? I am sitting exams this year and will like some tips to prepare ahead of time. Is there anything I can do to help me get a grade 1?

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2014 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

CXC Spanish CSEC Spanish Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: Kimberly

Title: Spanish

Comments: I would love to learn CSEC Spanish, because I am really weak in that area.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: CXC Spanish - CSEC Spanish

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,