What Players Like? Should I Be A GM? - Page 5 of 6

I was looking over this thread and its been - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 12th Sep, 2017 - 12:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
13th Feb, 2014 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

What Players Like? Should I Be A GM? - Page 5

Krusten, whatever happened to your plans to run a Dungeons & Dragons campaign? I was looking out to see how you would do as a Dungeon Master. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2014 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

GM Be Should Like Players What

Hi Play, because there wasn't much interest in it. I did get feedback from a couple of members but I figured there was already enough Role-playing Games going on here already. Thank you for asking though. wink.gif

19th Feb, 2014 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

What Players Like? Should I Be A GM? Reviews RPG & Card Board

Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing you in the title of GM. Maybe some more Dungeons & Dragons players will join up and you can run it then.

19th Feb, 2014 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 GM Be Should Like Players What

Sure I will consider it once there is enough interest I just don't want to start something just to have it go stale.

10th Sep, 2016 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

GM Be Should Like Players What

I know this is fairly old but did you ever become a GM and if you did was it on here or were you talking about a tabletop game? How did it go?

2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

What Players Like? Should I Be A GM?

If someone wants to be a GM and they have a following that's willing to play then why not, no one should stop you from doing what you like to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

What Players Like? Should I Be A GM?
A Friend

What Players Like Should Be GM - Page 5

You should try it again Krusten if you are still interested in being a Dungeon Master. There are a lot of newcomers coming here over the last few months. Ruler of Kings is really drawing people to this site.

12th Sep, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

What Players Like Should Be GM Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

I was looking over this thread and its been almost 10 years since I thought about it. I was thinking more about it more recently and might do something with science fiction. I will contact JB about it and start something soon.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: What Players Like? Should I Be A GM?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,