Autism In Trinidad Jungle - Here With Me

Autism Trinidad Jungle Me - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 11th Jul, 2015 - 6:43pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Add Reply Q
Couple moves to a remote location in Trinidad to help autistic daughter
Post Date: 1st May, 2015 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,345
Avg: 3.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 94.4%
[+] Gain: 1,207.41 FP
Charm: 334

I don't know why this isn't more popular. This video talks about a couple that sold everything to build a home in the middle of the jungle to live with their low functioning daughter so that she can be happy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2015 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,910
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,782.41 FP
Charm: 340

Me With - Jungle Trinidad Autism

Notice how he said that he used to cross the street when he saw those 'kinds' of people, it was his fear and his fear became a reality that he had to embrace and love. That is how living with autism is... It changes you, alters you, until you are no longer the same person you used to be.

Post Date: 1st May, 2015 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,245
Avg: 1.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 36.0%
[+] Gain: 26.14 FP
Charm: 119

Autism In Trinidad Jungle - Here With Me Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

That's special and its good that he can own up and be honest about how he felt before and now. I hope they enjoy while they have health but also leave things in place for her when they go on to the next life.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2015 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 158
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.2%
[+] Gain: 232.67 FP
Charm: 1

That is an amazing thing to do for your child. This is a man, more men should look at this and learn that they do not have to run from their responsibility as a father.

Post Date: 4th May, 2015 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 52
Activity: 0.6%
[+] Gain: 219.80 FP

Amazing story of truth and sacrifice. Maybe he chose to do this out of guilt for the way he felt before? He seemed very nervous - the way he was constantly with a cigarette in his mouth.

Post Date: 4th May, 2015 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Member Serious
[?] CPosts: 81
Activity: 1.0%
[+] Gain: 258.30 FP
Charm: 2

Where did this come from? I mean who produced it and is it part of a bigger documentary or is it just a short film? It was very well produced, it should be shown on TV so people can be more aware of what autism is all about.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2015 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 119
Activity: 0.9%
[+] Gain: 236.94 FP

Autism Trinidad Jungle - With Me

They real brave to live in the forest like that. If I lived like that I would protect my interest and not make a video about it specially with a special needs child to protect.

Guest please SHARE: "Autism In Trinidad Jungle - Here With Me" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Autism In Trinidad Jungle - Here With Me" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Autism In Trinidad Jungle - Here With Me

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

T&T Latest

Current Trinidad & Tobago related Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem: Open Discussion on the crime situation in T&T By Westmoorings 1 Week Ago
Human Trafficking In Trinidad?: Human trafficking in T&T is more prevalent that we may know. By News 12th Aug, 2018 - 3:28pm
Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Westmoorings 8th May, 2018 - 7:15pm
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 30th Apr, 2018 - 2:09pm
Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago: Are groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda working in T&T? By News 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:33pm
Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%: Do Trinis understand economics or they do not care? By JoePublic 23rd Nov, 2017 - 10:16am
Trinidad & Tobago Taxation - Tax - Taxes: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 16th Nov, 2017 - 3:50pm
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 6th Nov, 2017 - 1:47pm
Kidnappings in Trinidad: At one time kidnappings for ransom happened almost daily. Its not the case anymore, why? By Extra! 29th Jun, 2017 - 1:43pm
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:49pm
Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago: The way our women are harassed is deplorable, there is no respect for women in T&T! By JoePublic 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:12am
Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:56pm