Westmoorings

Westmoorings - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Dec, 2009 - 2:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2007 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Westmoorings
A Friend

Westmoorings

Hello. We are going to be moving to Westmoorings this summer. Can anybody tell me anything about it? Does anybody else live in that area? We have children that are younger so if you have any information on things to do with the kids, that would be great too. Thank you smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2007 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Westmoorings

Westmoorings is prime Real Estate for Trinidad. It is a family area, safer than most places and at least you do not have to put up with low life most times. There is a mall close by with lots of shops and fast food restaurants. Schools for the kids are in that area as well, with sports facilities including tennis courts, swimming pool, etc. You have no worries, save maybe for a very high rent or sale bill.

13th Jun, 2007 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Westmoorings Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

A beautiful neighborhood . It's very family-oriented. If you come from the US, you will notice the neighborhood is far from fancy but here is considered as such due to that most places are pretty primitive-looking. You will be safe and the kids will love it.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2007 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Westmoorings
A Friend

Westmoorings

Thank you for the feedback. We'll also be travelling to the southeast area of the island quite a bit for my husband's job. Most of our time should be in Westmoorings though.

Having resided in Haiti for half a year, I'm sure any area will be just fine.

Reconcile Edited: kayci on 14th Jun, 2007 - 1:44am

14th Jun, 2007 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Westmoorings

Sounds like your husband is in the oil / gas industry and the company he works for will fit the bill of Westmoorings. Unfortunately for Trinidadians it has been the influx of the foreign dollar (and greedy Real Estate agents) that has made places like Westmoorings impossible for locals to afford.

Rather off topic, but...
There are other Threads that deal with the way things are done / run in Trinidad, feel free to look them over.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2007 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Westmoorings
A Friend

Westmoorings

He's not in that industry, but, yes, I was quite bothered by the two-tiered society in Haiti and even see it creeping up here in the States. Don't get me started on real estate agents either smile.gif I am no fan of their business practices. I do hope that eventually we'll be moving over on the east coast.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2007 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Westmoorings

From what little I know about Haiti you will be lots better in Westmoorings, then again as you said - most places could beat Haiti. If you have to travel to the South East a lot then you may eventually want to get a home in that are (countryside) as it involves a lot of driving and the roads here are jam packed with cars.

Rather off topic, but...
We have a Real Estate Board and many other Threads about places in the world. Please visit them and add your input. Thanks.

14th Dec, 2009 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Westmoorings Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I have lived in Westmoorings for years now. I love it. I have great neighbors, the houses are well kept, I love to see kids with their bikes and just having fun. It's the best neighborhood in the whole Trinidad!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Westmoorings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,