Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation - Page 3 of 4

When they have earned experience I post it - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2015 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
See the first Post of this Thread for instructions to play. This Thread is also for Questions & Support
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation
13th Jun, 2015 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation - Page 3

Ok, I added the information into a character sheet.

I included the backstory for the character. I'll keep an eye out for your updates.

Thanks

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2015 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

OK Ibdmand,

Here is a few thing to change and some explanation:

AC: you get -2 from [Dexterity]. The mage is restricted with armor, they can't wear any, so you cannot use the leather armor. So your number AC of 8 is correct, but please remove the leather armor

For weapon proficiency, you get the amount for warrior, which is 4, but you cannot specialize. So, you need to pick four weapon that your character can use. This doe snot mean you have to have them. It simple mean you have been trained with them at some point and can use them properly. Choose 4

For Non Weapon Proficiency: You get 4 point, Go in the section of proficiency and choose some to total 4 point. You can choose from group General, Warrior and Wizard.

Finally, add your saving throws to your sheet. TO find them go in the section Combat, and choose the line from the Wizard level 1

That's it (I think). Please make the change and let me know, I will have a once over, then I will enter you into the game

14th Jun, 2015 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok, I believe I have taken care of all that you wanted. I have included it in my character sheet. Let me know how to proceed.

Thanks

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Creation Character RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

HI Ibdman,

Regarding your proficiency, do you mean Spellcraft instead of Spell casting. Also, you know how to read/write all you acquired language, so you can pick another one.

But, we did forget one major part of your character .

You need spells! So, roll 3D4 and choose that amount of spell in the player guide. When picking your spell, remember your opposite school, which are:
- Necromancy
- Invoc/Evoc
- Abjuration

Also, for any spell you want, you need to check if your able to learn them, in your case in order to fail, you need to roll higher than 95%! .

You cannot cast spell from these school. But you do get one more spell / per level / per day from your chosen school.

In your case, you will able able to 2 spells a day, but one must be from the illusion school.

So go ahead, roll 3D4 and choose that amount of spell and roll to see if you can learn them. THose will be your starting spell.

Once this is done, you are done and I will start you up.

14th Jun, 2015 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Creation Character RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

All right. I fixed the autocorrect mistake. A added a new nonweapon proficiency. I added 7 spells I rolled d100 for each spell and was able to learn all 7. I have updated my character sheet to include the spells along with the 2 spells I have prepared for the day.

I did forget to list my starting and remaining money. That was also added.

I hope I have finally covered everything this time. I would hate to slow the game up.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok I got my character copied to your game so you can access his information quicker if you desire. I will post at least tow combat rolls when in combat otherwise all action will be up to me. smile.gif Glad you liked my idea of more than one combat roll per post.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation - Page 3

Kntoran, out of curiosity, how do you inform your player about their experience points? Do you post it for all to see? Or something else?

IBDman: Character approved, go see the main thread, I'm posting your starting story line

Thanks,

Reconcile Edited: Kermit on 14th Jun, 2015 - 2:07pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

When they have earned experience I post it in the main game thread for them to see. It is the players responsibility to apply it to the characters total experience and to tell the GM/Dungeon Master that they have leveled up.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.