Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG

Kermit Advance Dungeons Dragons 2 0 Edition - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2015 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Related Information to Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2015 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is where all in game discussion/action will happen. All interaction, including PC to PC, NPC to PC, etc. Will happen here. If there is any out of character issues/questions/comments, please post them in Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition Role-playing Game Character Creation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2015 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Edition Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kermit

Rethal looks about town. He is not very familiar with a big town and looks for a guard to point him towards a inn.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2015 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rather off topic, but...
Hold on! Rethal has not arrived to the town itself, he is still traveling towards it.

Rethal estimates that he is about two day walk from Vargas, he has been traveling for about 3 days when all of sudden, out of nowhere, 8 Orcs come out.

Being very familiar with Orcs, Rethal was surprised, these Orcs were unusual. They all wore black metal collar. Also, he is very surprised on on easy they surprised him, after all, he knows the wood like no other.

They drew their sword on him, surround him. The tallest of them, clearly the leader, advance and says quite clearly in common "On you knee Human. Don't let me tell my friend to have fun with you"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world and under the cover of darkness, Falrun was running away from the beautiful E’zeerbreve Woods. His plan was easy, he would only have to make it to Sirrey and from there, the world awaited.

Unfortunately, in his haste, he failed to see he was being follow by a band of Dwarf. They were able to surround him quickly in a clearing. These dwarf did not look friendly to him, which was normal, but they did wore a very strange black metal collar.

Their leader advance on him, drew his battleaxe and yell at him "I DON'T HAVE ALL NIGHT ELF, LIE DOWN AND THIS WILL GO FAST"

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2015 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rethal is not happy that he was caught off guard but he knows that Orcs seldom let prisoners live. He will look at the leader and answer in orc, "I have seen your kind kill many and not take prisoners. Why should I just lay down and let you kill me" He draws his sword and gets ready for combat.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2015 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The lead orcs says "My order are not to kill you. So you have two choice, fight and it will hurt, don't' fight and it will hurt the same, the choice is yours Human"

11th Jun, 2015 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Snooty Elf says...

Falrun looks quizzically at the lead dwarf. Knowing that, as a general rule, elves and dwarves were not mortal enemies, Falrun assumed that there had to be something more to the situation than he was able to readily assess.

Responding Falrun says, "Sir dwarf, since you haven't demanded any money or my things, I assume this isn't a general highway robbery. And, given that you have enough other male companions, I assume that this isn't for personal gratification. So, if I may ask, what exactly are you expecting me to 'lie down' for?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2015 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The lead Dwarf cracks a huge smile and says to his gang "Here I was thinking elves were smart!" He then turned to Falrun and says "Lie Down elf so that I can tie you real good. My Lord has requested."

12th Jun, 2015 - 12:34am / Post ID: #
Falrun Greenleaf
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive

Snooty Elf says...

"And who, pray tell, is your lord that you need to force me to accompany you instead of just offering an invite like a civilized dwarf?"

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (25) »

> TOPIC: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.