Trinidad Sex Offenders Registry

Trinidad Sex Offenders Registry - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Jul, 2009 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 28th May, 2008 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Do you think that there should be a Trinidad & Tobago Sex Offenders Registry?

29th May, 2008 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Registry Offenders Sex Trinidad

I think sex offenders should be registered in every country especially when it involves small children. Why because they have a very high rate for repeat offenses.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2009 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Sex Offenders Registry Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Liz

Comments: My old live-in boyfriend molested my 3 daughters for over 4 years before my eldest told me. It began when they were ages 6, 3 and 1 (the last one his biological child). He hid it so well, and they were afraid to tell. It was when he started forcing the eldest to watch X-rated movies, and telling her that she has to learn what to do, and then attempting to penetrate her on occasion that she opened up to me. I thought I was going to lose my mind. Probation was set for 3 years, and then he would be able to have unsupervised visits with our biological child. I had to work fast. I sought help from every government figure I could until he was deported back to Trinidad. I know that it is just a matter of time that he will seek other young victims in Trinidad. It is 7 years later, and I still feel at times like I am losing my mind, when I see how it has affected the my life and the lives of my daughters.

Trinidad needs a Sex Offender Registry !

5th Apr, 2009 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Wow Liz, I am so sorry about this painful and terrible experience your daughters went through. Please, please do not have any other boyfriend living with you ever again! MOST of the cases you read about are from boyfriends of single mothers, most of the time they're unemployed as well. It is beyond me how the moms say they did not know anything about it since sexually abused children show so many "signs" of abuse.

Anyhow, yes Trinidad need a Sex Offender Registry and your ex-boyfriend is one of the many creeps that live in what I call Pedophile Island of Trinidad and Tobago.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Name: JENN

Comments: I am also sorry, and Ms. Thing what do you mean never have another man living with you? All she has to do is now supervise when anyone one is around her children is not only boyfriends who molest, also family and I'm sure she didn't see know signs so that statement is also unfair that people should know.My sister was molested by her step dad and I nor my mom never knew.and I was close to her.so take your advise somewhere else.and yes there should be a pedophile picture list in Trinidad.out here in America we have watch dog.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please write properly before submitting your thoughts.

7th Apr, 2009 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 7-Apr 09, 7:45 AM)
Name: JENN

Comments: and Ms. Thing what do you mean never have another man living with you?

Ms. Thing? Oh please, if you are going to make a statement at least write properly.

All she has to do is now supervise when anyone one is around her children

Oh so you are saying she was not supervising anyone around her children?

so take your advise somewhere else.

And who are you to tell me what should I do? I shared my opinion and I stand by it. If you don't like it , don't read it or participate. It is that simple. Enough said.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2009 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Name: Chris

Comments: I just want to reply to a comment made by someone "Pedophile Island of Trinidad and Tobago". I am from Trinidad and I personally thing that that statement was out of line and it gives the wrong signal to persons who know nothing about Trinidad. Just like any other part of the world, they're pedophiles in Trinidad as they're normal law abiding people. And yes I agree that there should be a registry for sex offenders in Trinidad and ever other country for that fact

24th Jul, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Sex Offenders Registry Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Chris, the comment was made by me and it's my opinion. If someone wants to find out more about Trinidad they would make the necessary research and travel.

+  1 2 3 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Trinidad Sex Offenders Registry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,