Track Topics / Subscriptions

Track Topics / Subscriptions - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th Jun, 2015 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Last Post

The Subscription of Topics lacked a date for the last Poster, this has been added in so it will be easier to see when last your favorite Topic was updated.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2015 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Subscriptions Topics Track

Very helpful thank you. Before you would just see the name so if you did not know before hand who was the last poster you would not know if there were new updates.

15th Mar, 2017 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Track Topics / Subscriptions Feedback & FAQ News Community

I think many Members do not realize you can also track the Boards to be notified when new Threads have been started. I need to code something up that gives you a choice of which ones to subscribe too so you're not visiting them one by one.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would find that helpful. I normally check the zero reply list or the daily activity list but a topic list can help too.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

JB,

I'd like to see that too. I think that would be very helpful for those of us that start topics and hope to see them go somewhere.

11th Apr, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

It is definitely something I want to code in but its not on my priority list at the moment. However I just made a note of this on my whiteboard of things to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would enjoy it when it is coded in but I know your plate is full so it is not a big rush on this.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Track Topics / Subscriptions Community News FAQ & Feedback

Yes, I agree with KN here. This is definitely in the nice to do category and only if time permits. These boards work quite well as they are.

> TOPIC: Track Topics / Subscriptions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,