Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 531 of 533

Drethen holds the rope while Ardo crosses - Page 531 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Nov, 2017 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  527 528 529 530 531 532 533 
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 531

Drethen takes position up towards the front as they head for the pass. He will have his shield out and at the ready. He has a feeling that this pass is known for bandits if it is called Knife pass. They will do well to not to bother this group if they want to live he thinks.

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

In the morning before the group prepares to leave Ardo goes and picks up the 2 additional camels and supplies he purchased. Then he grabs the 2 guard dogs also purchased and named maghib and talaq. Making sure everything is secure to the pack camel he mounts the camel he purchased for riding. Bring the livestock he purchased back to the group he makes sure he spends a few minutes with the guards hired and informs them he will leave 100 gold pieces with guild to make sure they get paid but I will give them a weekly bonus of 2 gold.
Once back with the party will join in the middle of the group and make sure I am wearing my cloak of elvenkind after we leave the city. Every other hour or so will take my broom of flying and go about 80 feet high and use my newly purchased spyglass to do a 360 degree view to make sure we are not being followed and if anything is up ahead.

31st Oct, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ardo frequently scouts the area as the party rides their camels across the desert, following the merchant caravan route. The guards that the party hired do an adequate job of keeping the party on track, but they lack any in-depth knowledge of the area.

Along the way, Hafer explains that he lives a couple of days journey south of Braliar and goes on to explain that a thousand years ago, the desert was much more livable, before the river dried up.

Late on the third day, the party arrives at the entrance to Northknife Pass. Rising abruptly from the wide valley within which Bralizzar lies, The Dustwall forms a formidable barrier. In the sunlight, the dead-grey rock is streaked occasionally by glistening red, as though the mountains had been wounded. The mountain tops disappear in writhing mists, and their feet are hidden by clouds of swirling dust.

Like a cleft carved by a gigantic axe, Northknife Pass cuts through this imposing barrier. From Bralizzar, the trail climbs slowly up the valley to the foot of this high pass before heading toward the mountains. When it begins its climb, it follows the course of a rushing stream that cascades from the heights above. In switchbacks criss-crossing the face of the mountains, the trail wends ever upward, seeking to scale the heights slowly enough to make travel possible. Passage through The Dustwall Mountains will be formidable, indeed.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 531 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen looks to the others. "Well no sense of waiting here lets get through the mountains". He sets his horse to climbing up the trail following it as it winds it way ever higher. He is watching for anything that will show any signs of people trying to ambush them.

1st Nov, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The trail drops slightly as it approaches a swift stream that flows from the mountains (#2 on the map). A ford lies ahead, and beyond it the trail rises continuously into The Dust wall. The stream at the ford is 30 feet wide and obviously deep. A few rocks dot the surface, but they are wet, slime-covered stones, and they are far enough apart that only an unladen man of some dexterity and boldness would attempt to make the leap between them. At no other place up or downstream does it appear possible to cross.

1st Nov, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel had traveled most of the journey on his horse, though found himself keeping parts of his armour off given the heat of the desert. Yet when arriving at Northknife Pass the paladin did get himself properly suited up just in case of trouble.

Noticing the wet rocks through, Gabriel will sigh before muttering to himself as he calls away his steed, "Well, this won't be easy. Not with what I am currently wearing and carrying." More, while he dexterity wasn't terrible it also wasn't the best.

Looking to the others he asks, "So what is the plan, how will we get across?" The paladin hoped there might be a few ideas in getting everyone across and all that they had with them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Nov, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 531

The Arcane says...

"Well I think I will take some rope to the other side and see if there is anything I can tie it off too. Here Drethen hand onto this end while I hope on my broom and fly over. If we do this with a few ropes we should be able to create a something strong enough we can use it as a guide rope to cross the river."

Out of character. Is there something on the other side I can use as an anchor to the rope I am flying across?

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 531

Drethen holds the rope while Ardo crosses the stream to the other side. He will stay on this side with his horse acting like a anchor for the rope by having it turn to its stone self for now.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.