Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 7 of 533

Rethal listens to all that is going around - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2015 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
20th Jul, 2015 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 7

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Sabine directs Oberon to the Guild House which is on the opposite side of the stables. There he can commission a delivery with a caravan master in good standing.

There is only on chappel in the keep. It's located along the inner Bailey wall, almost directly north from where you are. The temple is dedicated to St. Cuthbert, but is available for use by any goodly religion.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2015 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The serving girl tells Rethal, "The special tonight is wild boar. The woodsman, Cobb, delivered a pair, fresh today."

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2015 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rethal smiles at her and says "That sounds very nice, be a good girl and fetch me up a nice plate."

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2015 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

In Character: Gervase looks up from his book and realises he's stumbled into the other tavern, but his frown vanishes when he notices the sage robes by the bar. He thinks through the active authors and writers of papers in his library catalog and approaches, ear-wigging her topic of conversation with the barkeep for clues. "It's rare to see sage robes on a woman so young. You must be (Possible name), author of (-) that I had so much pleasure in reading! Would you like another glass? Barkeep, refill her glass and I'll try one of the same if you please."
Out of Character: I include a d20 roll to identify her - against ancient history(16), ancient languages (17) or local history(14). If these don't help, I'll just invent a name and some academic accomplishments.

Reconcile Edited: Adelardus on 21st Jul, 2015 - 3:44am

21st Jul, 2015 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

While Rethal is waiting for his food, Gervase sits down at the bar next to the young lady. She grins as what she takes as Grevase's attempt at flattery and responds, "No, I'm nobody important. I'm just here to explore and make a name for myself as so many are want to do." Then, putting out her hand, she says, "My name is Aseneth, by the way. What is yours?"

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2015 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Gervase takes her hand and introduces himself, shaking it and holding on for a little longer than is necessary. Whether she recognises his name of not, he tells her his story (As found in the character history): "That's why I'm here in Kendall's Keep. Sixty years ago, a false initiate of Heironeous stole a chapter of the Liber Feymarn. He fled here and joined an evil cult that demanded the desecration of the scripture of good dieties on their vile altar. It is said that they pissed on the..." He suddenly feels embarrassed under the woman's gaze.
"Do you know anything about this cult and their temple?" He suddenly laughs "-of course you do! I know something and I'm only a librarian - you are member of the esteemed order of sages! Will you please help me in my quest to recover the Liber Feymarn? I may not be able to pay you now, but the temple holds rich treasures. I'll pay you double your normal rate when I can - you have my word as a palad... Well, as a librarian of Heironeous!"

Reconcile Edited: Adelardus on 21st Jul, 2015 - 6:15pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2015 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 7

Aseneth giggles and says, "Well, we won't hold that against you. But I would be very interested in hearing more about this evil cult that you mentioned. In fact, my current studies revolve around evil cults and why they influence people like they do."

"If you'll have me, I would love to help you look for this group!"

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2015 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Rethal listens to all that is going around him as he waits his meal and his ale.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.