Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 2 of 533

Seeing Bambur fall makes Yousiem go nuts. - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jul, 2015 - 8:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
13th Jul, 2015 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 2

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: : just a few minor bookkeeping items.

- When rolling an attack, make it a series of three rolls. If the first one is a 20 the second will be another attack for the critical hit. If the second comes up as a 20 as well, then the third attack roll will also get applied. Likewise, roll your damage right away as a series of three as well.

- The Dungeon Master will make stealth checks and secret door checks as well. Any check that the character would not immediately know the result of, I'll make the roll.

That's it for now. I'll let you know as other things come up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: : No problem - How do you handle critical roll and critical fail. Just being curious here! .

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In Character: Feeling foolish for not factoring Dwarven honour into his plan, Gervase drags his eyes sadly from the fallen halfling and turns to face the foes from the left. With two in sight and the sound of more approaching, he decides to hold onto his magic until he can target them all. Spinning his sling in nervous excitement, he chooses a bandit target and, with his usual ineptitude, closes his eyes while releasing - praying to Hieroneous to grant him some freak luck.
Specific Action: Gervase fires his sling stone at an approaching bandit.

13th Jul, 2015 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Page 2 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: : Critical hits are handled as described above. If we were playing in person there wouldn't be a three roll limit. But that seems most expedient for the venue.

Generally I don't penalize for critical misses. Only when the story calls for it or if it seems to fit with the way the story is going. For example, if the characters are in a battle that they're supposed to lose, then I'll play critical misses. Or, if the characters have been having a string of bad luck and a critical miss adds to the way the story is going, I may play them then, as well.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: I didn't notice your message until after I sent mine, so I'll add the extra attack rolls to this one in the hopes of matching Oberon's critical:

13th Jul, 2015 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Ignoble says...

Here are my additional rolls. Also, if you click the question mark button in the dice roll box it explains the built-in exploding dice system. If you want to use it just tell us to turn it on.

Ilthin Results:
  • Crit attack on D20 (+0): 9, 17 (2 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+0): 5, 3, 4 (3 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2015 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 2

With the help of his Audible Glamour spell, Yousiem is able to sneak around behind the two halfling a on one side of the wagon. Bambur grabs his battle axe and charges the same two halflings. One halfling fires his short ow behind Bambur, not realizing just how swift the dwarf could be. The second halfling alao fired his bow at Bambur. His shot, however, was straight at the charging dwarf. The arrow sailed true and caught Bambur right between the eyes before the old dwarf had time to react.

Grevase's sling bullet missed its target as the shock of what happened to Bambur began to set in.

Oberon, who was on the other side of the wagon, swung his axe at the first halfling he encountered. The halfling raised his bow to party the blow, but the axe split the bow in two as it bit into the halfling's neck. Oberon was able to pull the axe free and parry the second halfling's short sword as he tried to get revenge for the death of his comrad.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 13th Jul, 2015 - 7:47pm

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Seeing Bambur fall makes Yousiem go nuts. Deep in him, he know he is in a great position to hurt his enemy, but he simply can't help it.

He rushes the closest halfling while yelling loud curse at him, pure rage drives him at this point. His short sword out, he tries to hit the little bastard!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (533) »

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.