Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 113 of 533

"Wow that is some nasty poison, while - Page 113 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jan, 2016 - 8:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
6th Jan, 2016 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 113

The Arcane says...

Well let's see if this spell will heal your ill's.

Out of character: I will cast a single cure light wounds, also do not expect Delgar to return :(

Ardo Results:
  • Cure Light WOunds on D8 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen's search of the floor reveals it is covered in about 20 caltrops. Now that he is aware of them, they can be picked up and cleared off of the floor rather easily.

Thane takes a total of 10 pts of damage from the poison. The 2 he's already taken plus 8 more. The damage occurs in 2hp intervals over five rounds.

Thane's search also reveals a loose stone in the back of the fireplace.

6th Jan, 2016 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I'm a bit confused. So Thane is dead? I'm already on 3HP so 8 more puts me at -5HP.

In Character: Thane sits for awhile being weakened by the poison. He says softly, "Someone, do a search for an antidote or you will be opening doors without me."

6th Jan, 2016 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Page 113 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Out of Character :Well that cure light wounds should have kept you alive. Now just how much I do not know when it went off. I am assuming after the 2nd time you felt pain. So you would have been at 1hp, then healed up 8 more (Or to max) then losing 6 more HPS.

6th Jan, 2016 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Thane drops to 1 HP when Ardo casts his heal spell bringing Thane back up to 6hp. After the poison does its work of 6 more HP damage, Thane is left at 0 HP. He's unconscious, but alive.

Remember, PCs in 2E can go to -10hp before they're 'dead'.

Attached Image Edited: Falrun on 6th Jan, 2016 - 2:56pm

6th Jan, 2016 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Thane slumps to the ground helpless with a "Thanks..." To Ardo. His only way to live now is hoping his party knows what to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 113

Drethen will do a good search of the room moving things and looking inside things for anything that can be of use to us. The loose stone that Thane found will be searched too by Drethen in hopes that maybe they can find a cure poison potion too.

7th Jan, 2016 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 113

The Arcane says...

"Wow that is some nasty poison, while you check the room I would suggest opening nothing that has a lock on it. After we have searched this room I will cast another spell. I am saving it right now in case either of us get hit with poison.

Out of character: While Drethen is searching, I will search the dead body for any baubles or trinkets. I have cast the cure lights if Drethen or I get poisoned I will use it on us first, if not I will try it on Thane.

Ardo Results:
  • Cure lights on D8 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.