Tical's 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons Review

Tical' S 3 5 Dungeons Dragons Review - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 5th Sep, 2015 - 3:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2015 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello everyone I'm going to make a 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons campaign that I hope will last quite awhile and I Am looking for 4-6 people who would like to join me on this quest.

The world: the world will be a little bit custom and a little bit from forgotten realms. The world is still shrouded in mystery and covered with monsters and myths, so there are monster hunter guilds all over the world.

The city: You will all be in the small village of Tioka and you will be in the dragon tooth guild but how and why you are there is up to you. The town of Tioka is mostly human but most other races can be found, and it has a very homely feel to it. Tioka is a trade city and most of its goods are imported from all over the world so you can find just about all you will need in the towns many shops and open markets.

The player: You can be any of the basic classes found in this websites character creator or the d20srd website but no chaotic evil. I would like you to make a character and please include a background explaining why you are in the city and your life up to that point, also I would like a long term and short term goal from your character. I am Looking for people who will post at least three times a week and for smart mature people. You will be starting at level 3 and don't do your equipment till the game begins.

My play style: This game will probably be more Role-playing Game focused but there will be lots of action. I prefer a pg13 kind of game so keep the cursing and inappropriate behaviors to a minimum, and also anything you do that is wrong in the eyes of a NPC could cause them to act or call for help so be careful. I some times let my story get out of hand so you could end up dieing but don't worry there are ways to comeback to life. I am not a rule master so if I make a mistake or you fell it should be allowed please tell me and I will try to work with you, also I'm going to be focused more on what you say and less on the dice, so if you have a great intimidation speech but roll badly you will still probably succeed or you might not have to roll at all.

Oh and please no Out of Character: fighting or putting people down, but as far as in game stuff if you want to argue it's all good, I would prefer if you don't try to kill each other but if you feel that is what your character would do then feel free.

Start date: When I get enough interest and people I will start the game about two weeks later and I will try to keep you guys updated in the mean time. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Thread moved and edited. Please ensure you understand the rules governing the start of any Role-playing Game in Member Wars: How to be a Dungeon Master in Member Wars.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2015 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review Dragons and Dungeons Ticals

How do you plan to do the ability scores? Plus rolling for hit points. Do you go by rule of starting at 0 experience after obtaining the next level or go by the book experience where you level up extremely fast?

27th Jul, 2015 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Tical's 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Dude, if you 're looking for reviews I'll be honest from a player's position. You joined since 2011 and you only have 39 posts? That's like 1.5 posts a month. How are players going to know that you won't disappear on them?

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2015 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oh yeah sorry. I'm want kind of average people so I guess roll 4d6 rerolling the ones and drop the lowest die, If you guys would like to do it differently tell me and I will probably allow it. As far as exp I did not know about the other way where you start from 0 every time you level up so I will think about it and get back to you, but most likely I will do it like the book says.

And unrelated to the game but about my history I joined several years ago and played a game just to fill my time while looking for work but now I want to make a game that will last for a long time, and I don't see any reason I should vanish. I hope this settles anyone's fears.

5th Sep, 2015 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

How many players / characters do you have so far and are you taking on more?

> TOPIC: Tical's 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,