Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 6 of 7

Where are the random gems acquired? A random - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Mar, 2017 - 3:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Boost your Character with unique attributes that can be activated via your Character Sheet.
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 6

I think I have one of these and I don't know how to use it. Heck, I don't even know where to look to see if I have one. Yes, you could consider this a plea for help!

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Gems Creators RPG Text

The Gems are within their own box and are located on your Character Sheet, as presented in the first Post of this Thread. The instructions tell you what you have to do.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Gems Reviews RPG & Card Board

A few ideas for T4 gems:

-Choose a feature that can be activated a limited number of times per day. You increase the number of uses by one.
-You gain a feat or equivalent feature.
-Your visual acuity improves greatly, either gaining a special quality, or an appropriate bonus to detect others
-You gain an intelligent personal companion, if you already have one, it gains a notable boost to its abilities
-A distant, and wealthy, relative has named you as an heir in his final will, but has a task for you to complete before you can claim your share of the inheritance.
-Whispers invade your dreams, hinting at the location of a long lost artifact, waiting for someone worthy of claiming it.
-You are recognized for a great service to a nation, earning a medal, award, or title, and the fame (And infamy, where appropriate) that goes with it.
-You gain a remarkable form of personal transportation.
-You have made a powerful personal friend, he is willing to grant aid from time to time.
-You have made a powerful personal enemy, he will seek his revenge one way or another
-A sizable bounty has been offered for your head by a rogue state.
-False rumors have spread about your character concerning personal connections with powerful figures. You have an easier time getting what you want, as people try to gain your favor, but the truth will come out eventually.

17th Mar, 2017 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Gems Creators RPG Text

The damage from your current weapon is doubled from a fancy enhancement when fighting a certain enemy that you pick.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Gems Creators RPG Text

I like your suggestions Daishain. I think the ones you listed are balanced. They give benefits but they also have a real potential downside to keep them from being game breaking like a sword of +20 or a bow that can't miss.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems
A Friend

Text RPG Creator's Gems

That's a part of the idea. I particularly like the idea of gems that give the Game Master something to work into the story, as opposed to, "Oh look, I suddenly got more powerful for some reason." Though such do have their place.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems - Page 6

When you wake up in the morning a small wooden box is besides your head. On the outside are curious markings. When you open it something positive happens to you. (The Dungeon Master then has the choice of what happens).

21st Mar, 2017 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Creator's Gems Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 6

Where are the random gems acquired? A random encounter in the Town, while on patrol? After successful completion of a job?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Text RPG Creator's Gems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,