Social Register & Login - Page 3 of 3

Facebook Users may of had some troubles with - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 65 112 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 
  Social Register & Login Register or Login into your International Discussions account using external social networks such as FaceBook, Twitter and others.
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Social Register & Login
A Friend

Social Register & Login - Page 3

Yeah, it seems each generation wants things faster than the last. My generation didn't have the patience of the greatest generation and the generations after me think I'm way too patient. I'll save and save and wait before I get something. I guess with the generations of today registering from a social site is a must. What is the percentage that comes from social versus old school?
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 37,110
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 3,247.66 FP
Charm: 328

Login and Register Social

Facebook Users may of had some troubles with Login / Registering. This should be fixed now allowing all to use the Facebook button to join / access their account. If you still experience trouble please let us know. Users accessing via other social network sites weren't affected.

Guest please SHARE: "Social Register & Login" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Social Register & Login
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Social Register & Login

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Discuss Halloween 2017!

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.