What Is The Jewish God

What Jewish God - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 11th Sep, 2015 - 10:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

9th Sep, 2015 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

What Is The Jewish God

God is a very complex space time entity. The God of the Universe is a multi light speed photonic field. This God is God over a huge amount of lower light speed universes down to this light speed. When we go lower, there are sub-levels of this God for all the galaxies. Then we move down to the various Earth Gods. We live within the spiritual mind of the God of the earth. This God is the God of both plants and animals. Within the Earth God is the human God. Finally within the human level of God is the Jewish God. How was the Jewish God formed? It came from the soul of Isaac. It is comprised of the combined souls of the Jewish people. Likewise the Christian God was formed from the soul of Jesus and the Christian people flowed into this forming God.

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2015 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

God Jewish The What

So basically you are saying the will of a collective group of people can create a god and empower him. The Greeks believed something similar but this thinking is not in the Torah.

11th Sep, 2015 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

What Is The Jewish God Judaism Studies

Yes. The collective spirit or soul of a people will produce a God. However the physical structure of this God is the product of the God of the Universe. The Bible indicates that the early Jews believed that their God was one God out of many Gods. The single God concept came later. To have false Gods was not to have rocks or statues that were Gods but to have actual competing Gods. Gods are formed from tribes. We make our own Gods. However I believe that God seeds the Gods of man. Thus Isaac was a holy child like Jesus. To be holy involves a birth process of cosmic reincarnation in which the prior soul of a prophet of God is inserted into the mother and this is transferred to the forming fetus. Thus Sarah was basically impregnated by the soul of Isaac with little help from Abraham. His birth was miraculous as Sarah could not conceive. She was too old but she could carry a child as some grandmothers today carry their own grandchildren from their daughters seeds. Modern medicine does the miracle today.
The Torah and Bible is designed to insure that the Jews will not understand God until after the Holocaust. The Holocaust is an important event since it is a harvest of Jews to the new Earth of Isaiah. There are billions of Earths and the Holocaust occurs billions of times forever.
The Jews are the lambs of God. Their purpose is to produce a people to populate the higher worlds. To do so they must remain innocent and ignorant. Yet they struggle to understand but they look upward toward God while God looks downward upon them. They must learn to look downward upon themselves so that they will fully understand their purpose.

11th Sep, 2015 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

God Jewish The What

Jerry you have some interesting ideas, but none of them are reflected in either ancient Jewish writings or the development of modern Judaism as a religion / theology. Can you please explain how you link your concepts to either of those sources.

11th Sep, 2015 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

God Jewish The What

international QUOTE (Dartimos @ 11-Sep 15, 3:49 PM)
Jerry you have some interesting ideas, but none of them are reflected in either ancient Jewish writings or the development of modern Judaism as a religion / theology. Can you please explain how you link your concepts to either of those sources.

Although I have read over 400 books on religions and philosophy over the years, I rely upon my study of the physics of God and the Universe. It is my theory that the universe we live in is a multi-light-speed entity with God at the highest light speed levels. In addition my calculation for the cycle time of the universe is 1088 billion years by our time clock. It is also my theory that God and the Universe is a circle without beginning nor end.
the intelligence field of God flows to the God of our light speed universe, to the God of our Galaxy, to the various sun God's, to the God of our Earth. There are billions of Earth Gods.
We see in the Bible the Adam and Eve story. This cannot be a beginning story but an ending story.The ancients had no ideas of space and time or oscillating universes. Therefore they assumed incorrectly that Adam and Eve was a beginning and not an end product. Of course the end is destroyed and the next beginning takes place.

> TOPIC: What Is The Jewish God

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,