How Was The Physical God Created?

How Physical God Created - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 11th Sep, 2015 - 9:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th Sep, 2015 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

How Was The Physical God Created?

There are two major possibilities for the creation of the physical God. The first is that God evolved from a state of zero intelligence within the oscillating universe. We supply the intelligence which flows into God and in the end of the process God reaches maximum intelligence and in the end perishes. That may have been an original possibility for the formation of God.
The second possibility is that the intelligence of God existed in a state of storage or potential intelligence. As the multi-light-speed universe started to form as the universe contracted from infinity toward a pinpoint, intelligence flowed from the dimensions of potential intelligence into the active intelligence of the contracting dot-waves. The mind of God forms at the highest light speed photonic universes. Thus potential intelligence becomes physical active intelligence prior to the big bang.
The big bang was a series of bands which produced the photonic universes of God and the lower physical universes of which we live in one. In this way God moves from a state of sleep to a state of active intelligence. In the first case God moves from a state of death and slowly reforms with our help into an extremely intelligent state but in the end God must die.
In any event the cycle time of our universe is 1088 billion years by our time clock. Since time stretches out with time the cycle time is actually infinity. God is a circle without beginning nor end but God must either die or go to sleep at the point of the cycle where only God exists. In some respect our short life mirrors God who also lives and dies and is reborn over and over again.

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2015 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Created God Physical Was How

That's a far out theory that supposes time is a factor when its only a factor to us. Time may not exist as we understand it because everything is simply recycled. How does this relate to the Jews?

11th Sep, 2015 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

How Was The Physical God Created? Judaism Studies

The universe we live in is erasing as physical matter/energy converts into dark matter/energy. There is only 4 percent of the mass/energy universe from big bang left according to scientists. Black holes convert our mass/energy into dot-waves. Our souls as well exist within dot-waves or dark mass/energy.
God can exist in a timeless state forever. I call this potential God. This state is like the information stored in a computer file. I believe that the body of God is involuntary. Thus once a state of the perfection of God is reached, the stored intelligence will start to flow back into the physical universe. God will move from a state of stored intelligence to active intelligence. As the universe moves from infinity toward a pinpoint all the stored intelligence comes out. At the big bang for my most likely solution, God at lights speeds going to infinity is at a state of maximum intelligence.
Time has meaning for God at this time. Once God has moved from a stored intelligence state to an active state God becomes like us. However God's clock appears infinite to us while our clock is quite finite. Thus God lives for an infinite amount of time by our clock while to God this time appears short. In the end God returns to a state of potential existence.
In the meanwhile many universes have come and gone. While ours is being erased higher light speed universes are being formed with human life. Thus man moves upward from one level of existence to another. In the end, in my opinion, Adam and Eve in paradise is created from all of us. History repeats and the lovers are reunited. In any event God could chance the creation but not the cycle time which is 1088 billion years by my calculations in my book.

> TOPIC: How Was The Physical God Created?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,