My Current Project - Page 2 of 2

Its a nice piece but I'll be honest, - Page 2 - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 18th Mar, 2017 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  My Current Project
16th Nov, 2015 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

My Current Project - Page 2

Don't beat yourself up buddy. If you can upload the original photo, that is if the person behind it doesn't mind, then we can make a comparison.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

My Current Project
A Friend

Project Current My

Keep working at it. Even though this is not the best you can always improve through practice and get much better. I can not paint to save my life so my hat is off to you.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

My Current Project
A Friend

My Current Project Gallery Forum International

I'm sure I'll paint again someday, but I've decided to make 2016 my writing year. So that's what I'm focused on now.

26th Mar, 2016 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Project Current My

Looks nice but incomplete. Looking at it I would think it is a work in progress and maybe that is why you are featuring it because you want feedback about where you have reached with it. I could be entirely wrong.

18th Mar, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Project Current My

Its a nice piece but I'll be honest, I'd rate it as beginner level. It needs work on blending and proportion otherwise it looks like something made out of unfinished wax.

+  1 2 

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: My Current Project

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,