21 Questions--game 2 - Page 41 of 42

Well, I guess we were having too much fun, - Page 41 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 15th Sep, 2008 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 42 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 
Closed
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2008 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2
A Friend

21 Questions--game 2 - Page 41

Stab in the dark,

Are you a hand held gun, first mentioned in 1326 (not sure if it was at a passover however) during the 1700s they became integrated into armies with one shot rifles and they are used today, by too many...

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Questions--game

Intervenes - I have only just looked at these Threads and noticed they are not RPGs but word games? I will move it to the Jokes Board where similar Threads are kept. This Board is for Role-Playing Game related Posts (see the Sticky Threads within the Member Wars Board. ) Thanks.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2008 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2
A Friend

21 Questions--game 2 Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Hiatto Posted

Stab in the dark,

Are you a hand held gun,

OH.. wow, nope, good guess though!

*off subject* ACK we are being moved.. now I really wont be able to find the board again *sigh*

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

15th Sep, 2008 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 41 Questions--game

Sorry JB my fault I was think this is a competition type game so placed it here thanks for making things right.

Question: Are you used in conjugation with water?

Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2008 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2
A Friend

Questions--game

Oh I missed a questions...

Hinto asked:

14) Is it a stimulant (drug) or something to help use the said stimulant?

Nope, sorry

krakyn asked:
Are you used in conjugation with water?

Not really.

Let me clarify. When asked if I was "made" the answer is yes - only part of me is "baked, brewed, ect". The rest of me is - added(?)... to make me complete -hope I did that right smile.gif

good luck guessing.
*my daughter says this is a very very good hint*

Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

15th Sep, 2008 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2

Also, looking over the Thread everyone started out posting properly with tags, spelling, etc., and then turned all teeny bopper. Please, let's maintain the quality of Posts here, even in having fun as newer Member and Guests will think we are not serious in maintaining quality. Thanks for understanding.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2008 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2
A Friend

21 Questions--game 2 - Page 41

Too many "giggles" I am guessing - sorry about that was really just teasing a very dear friend.

I will try to keep it a bit more - adult

15th Sep, 2008 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

21 Questions--game 2 Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 41

Well, I guess we were having too much fun, sorry for the bad example. undecided.gif

Are you a bowl or kettle type thing?

+  « First of 42 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 

> TOPIC: 21 Questions--game 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,