Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 11 of 14

Name: Eli Country: Comments: What about a - Page 11 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2016 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Best of  Which PBP RPGs Want Play Raising The Dead Or Defunct Role-Playing Games
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2016 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?
A Friend

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 11

The original company (West End Games) is dead and defunct. As to the licensing for their product (D6 Star Wars), I couldn't find any details.

Statute of Limitations? I could ask around, I have some friends who are lawyers and a couple deal in Intellectual Property Law.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2016 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

The West End Games d6 system is open, anyone can use it. Just Google Open D6. Now, what isn't open is any specific intellectual property. So you can't use d6 Star Wars, because that IP is out of reach.

You could use Open D6 to design your own Smugglers and Lazer Swords game that has many thematic similarities, but is functionally different and avoids copyright issues.

15th Jan, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? Reviews RPG & Card Board

Strange to see so much opposition from the owners on Star Wars, I'd of thought they would be glad to promote the Role-playing Game side of it. Its not like we're wholesaling some kind of Star Wars goods. What puzzles me is why say no and then a quick search showed me other sites doing it?

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 11 Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

Well it's settled then...anyone want to run a D6 Sengoku setting? I totally would but I already run one now and to be honest I just want to play that one, not run it.

2nd Feb, 2016 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

Based on how the most recent Role-playing Game started the trend tends to be this: Once a GM starts it (At least by way of Review Thread) someone will Play it. No one will gravitate to something that is 'up in the air'. Therefore, future Game Masters need start their Reviews to get the specific interest.

2nd Feb, 2016 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Yep. That's just Roleplaying in general. If you want to do something, you need to do the footwork, get some momentum, and others will hop onboard.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2016 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play - Page 11

JB, I would attempt to run a game in one of those boards but my style is execute first and then ask questions later so players might not go for that. wink.gif No really, sounds funny but I think if I ever reached the stage of a GM the way I run my many Krustens would not be different from the way I run a game.

Cool to see something happening in the super hero board again even though its not really about super heroes.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2016 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 11

Name: Eli

Comments: What about a sophisticated Warhammer game? I don't know if this site can cater for armies but that will be awesome.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,