Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  A Young Woman' s Tale Solo RPG
A RPG Blog Only Author Posts
4th Oct, 2015 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale

Naive Young Woman says...

A Young Woman's Taleā€¦

This is the tale of a young woman. She was neither rich nor poor, popular nor secluded, she was just an average girl, a girl that had dreams but the dreams she had would take a different shape than what she thought it would.

Beginningā€¦

Krusten, a conservative 19 year old from a mid-sized town in a place not really known by any outside the state, wanted to expand her horizon. She saved up doing odd jobs until she had enough to move to a one bedroom apartment in the city. The place was not like what she was used to. Back home, mom always had everything looking like someone cared but here, in this slum the landlord focused only on getting his rent on time.

A Young Woman's Tale
A Young Woman's Tale (Hover)

Like My Solo RPG?

Please "Like" and use the "My Intro" button to leave me a Comment.
Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2015 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Tale Womans Young A

One of the worst parts of this apartment was the sound abuse you had to put up with on a daily basis. The paper thin walls revealed the snorers, verbal abusers and those who romp at night.

It was like living in the same room with the rest of the apartment building and at times it drove Krusten crazy. One day it was so loud that she literally had to leave her own place and go for a walk just to get some peace. It was on one such walk at an hour that is best left for sleeping that her life was changed forever.

Like My Solo RPG?

8th Oct, 2015 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale RPG Horror & Mystery

Krusten would try to make these walks entertaining enough so she would not think about what was happening at her apartment building but the unfairness of it made her agonize at times and even more so when she was alone. Luckily enough the city had enough entertainment to make things interesting, maybe too interesting.

Like My Solo RPG?

12th Oct, 2015 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Tale Womans Young A

It was during one such night, on a walk through the city, that Krusten met a rather handsome looking man named, "Fancisco". He was suave in the way he talked. He had a slight accent that he said came from his travels in Europe. Krusten actually had not planned on meeting anyone but the stress in her apartment building made it the excuse or the reason or even fate.

Like My Solo RPG?

14th Oct, 2015 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Tale Womans Young A

Francisco had a dark look about him that made you want to observe him even more. I guess it was the curiosity about his background and nature that got Krusten so involved. He was very tall, I think he mentioned 6'1" But he seemed taller. He was not very muscular but he walked as though he were a weight lifting champion. Not that he made his stride obvious but he carried himself as if no one could stop him. He had his jet black hair almost fully slick back. He never wore any cologne which I thought was unusual but he did not have any particular body odor so it didn't matter. I remember the first time our eyes feel on each other he was as if he saw something amazing that I could not believe he was looking at me.

Like My Solo RPG?

18th Oct, 2015 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale

He had a certain way to look at you as though he could see right through you and know what you were thinking. At the same time he never made me feel uncomfortable and he was always a complete gentleman thus making me feel relaxed and at peace. This made being away from the apartment even more enticing.

Like My Solo RPG?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Nov, 2015 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale

His short conversations spoke to my heart - it was all the things I wanted to hear even though he did not say much. Being in Francisco's company was like holding a plush teddy bear under a blanket on a cold night. The feeling of peace that came to me meant more than if I had went to group therapy - something one of my associates recommended after they caught me a little uneasy during a particular bad day. There were times that I thought I could run away with Francisco and never look back but I knew I had responsibilities.

Like My Solo RPG?

12th Nov, 2015 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

A Young Woman's Tale Mystery & Horror RPG

During one cold night Francisco decided that we should stop the outside meetings and go somewhere to be warm. Warm sounded good and I did not hesitate even though I did not know where he would be taking us. He stopped a cab and with all the traits a gentleman should have opened the door so I could enter.

"To Grotos Mansion..." He said to the driver and the cabbie responded with "Yes, sir". I never heard of that mansion but maybe I was out of know since the cab driver responded quickly with no requests for directions.

Like My Solo RPG?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: A Young Woman's Tale

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,