Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 7 of 13

I would like to try Game Mastering a campaign - Page 7 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th May, 2016 - 9:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 13 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (13) »
  Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB' s Boards To start this process all the Role-playing Games that I now run will be the last ones. I will see the current Scenarios through, but after that I will not open any new ones. This means that I will have Role-playing Game Boards that I will like to be taken over by committed timely Game Masters. (Read More)
9th May, 2016 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards - Page 7

Masterful! If you do take up World of Medieval I will be there and I hope you will be taking up our old characters too.

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2016 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Savage Worlds isn't a Science Fiction game. It's a generic game system like GURPS or Hero. It can be used to run a SciFi game, but until a GM choices a setting, there's no established genre.

If a Savage World's game started up that wasn't Medieval Fantasy, I'd be game.

9th May, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards Reviews RPG & Card Board

international QUOTE (Corinthi)
It's a generic game system like GURPS or Hero.

Good point. Alchyrogue, I may have ignorantly preempted your wish to have a Savage Worlds medieval setting, if so we can do that in the World of Medieval Board and it will be most welcome.

9th May, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

No worries. I am pouring through some of the savage worlds companion books to find what genre and settings I like. Most likely I will come up with my own thing, but I usually like to see what is out there first.

9th May, 2016 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Boards JBs Masters Game Committed Looking

Alright, based on the theme you choose we will decide which Board it goes into: Medieval, Sci-Fi, Horror / Mystery or Comic, etc. When you start your Reviews Thread we will also need to Discuss the Dice system for it.

13th May, 2016 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

I tend to like games that fit more mystery than anything else. I haven't forgotten about the game, but it will take me a little while to come up with a concept and flesh it out enough to post an interest thread. I know mystery should be the overriding theme, but are there any other considerations (It is modern times\ancient times\future times, etc) that all games follow?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2016 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards - Page 7

Time period is up to you, however you can always deliberate that when your Review Thread is opened since Players will be able to say whether they are interested in your current setting or if they will like something different / changed. If it is mostly Mystery then it will go here: Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game depending on the system.

13th May, 2016 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Looking Committed Game Masters JB's Boards Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 7

I would like to try Game Mastering a campaign in the Warhammer 40K universe. I will post in the corresponding topic (I saw there is one already, I won't make a new one) in a couple of minutes.

> TOPIC: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,