Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 41 of 149

"Well done Krakrefr, just in time. Anything - Page 41 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 12th Jan, 2016 - 10:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37983
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
10th Jan, 2016 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 41

Rebel over...

"Well guys, we survived the first salvo. Straight in to a hot LZ while she's still dancing, or risk another salvo treading on our toes for a safer one?"
"Krakrefr, get the Repair Robots on that short - you can direct the system on the engineering control"

Out of Character: : I'll make a roll to cover a decision to try for the second LZ, in case the vote is for risking it.

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Possible Piloting on D6 (+0): 1, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Possible Evasion on D6 (+0): 6, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Possible Evasion on D6 (+0): 4, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Possible Evasion on D6 (+0): 5, 2 (2 rolls)
  • Possible Evasion on D6 (+0): 3, 4 (2 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2016 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "Great flying Njall! I say we roll into the safe spot I found. I ain't about to die in this rust bucket."



Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Shuth says, "That is ok you just need to talk to them and make them feel good get their minds off their wounds until I can get to them if we have multiple injured. In that you will be a great asset."

Yeah try for the secondary landing site.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Page 41 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Over his comm set to the bridge, "She will hold together, just get us to that LZ. We will have to operate on the fly as the old plans are probably crap now."

Turning back, he checks on the detachment once more, Adeline and Shuth in one of the Staterooms, and then goes to see how the Krakrefr and the bots are coming for repairs.

11th Jan, 2016 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakefr tries to fix the electics on the fly. He sends a command to a couple of repair robots to one location, where he drops under the sensor input under his seat· he puts his hands in the cable nest and barely can touch the faulty connections, with his fingertips. The vibrations of the flight make it somewhat difficult to adjust them properly. He hears an electric snapping sound and sits back to his chair to see of he fixed anything. With one hand he wipes the sweat droplets from his forehead.

Out of Character:
+1DM for mechanic and sensors, +1DM from Jack of All Trades. I am little confused for the remote operations roll, I only use Dexterity? If yes, I have +2DM.

Krakrefr Results:
  • Mechanic 0DM on D6 (+0): 3, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Sensors -2DM on D6 (+0): 4, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Remote Operations on D6 (+0): 3, 3 (2 rolls)


12th Jan, 2016 - 5:38am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: Leaving the flying to the experts, Gaden prepares his weapons to secure the LZ once they touch down.

Out of Character: I'm basically readying an action for when we land in case something happens



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2016 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 41

The Referee relays...

018-1115
Krakrefr disappears under his console and removes the plating to gain access to the wiring harness located there. The Wildcard shifts and bucks causing Krakrefr to hit his head on the console a few times but he grits his teeth and focuses on the job at hand. Repair robots begin scouring the Avionic section and move along small repair bot access corridors that run along and behind the ships paneling, they begin testing wires and running diagnostics looking for the break in the line. Krakrefr hears a snap and a small shock goes through his fingers (No damage just an irritant), the smell of singed fur fills his nostrils and as he peeks up over the console to see if there is any change in the operation of the system the panel flickers again and comes back to life. Alarms blaring once more as the sensors advise multiple locks from surface to air missile sites.

The sensors back online Njall once again throws out a series of flares and chaff and the Wildcard narrowly dodges another round of missiles. Tracer rounds and flak begin to fill the sky around the Wildcard, but Njall continues in his grim determination to get the ship to the ground safely and the vessel continues to juke, turn and spin. You all can hear the occasional clink or bang as rounds occasionally ricochet off the hull but fail to penetrate the crafts armor.

Njall brings the Wildcard to a fairly sudden stop (Not on a dime, but fairly sudden for such a bulky craft), the the ship quickly descends into the clearing identified by Maiokus. Things have gone suddenly quite compared to the cacophony that the crew just endured.

The soldiers in the cargo hold look at each other with puzzled looks as though they cannot believe that the Wildcard seems to have made it through the enemies gauntlet relatively unscathed. A moment passes before the comm speaker on the bridge comes alive, "This is Colonel Konrád" whom you know to be the commanding officer of the contingent onboard your ship, "We are ready to disembark, what are our coordinates? Did we land in the planned location or were we forced to land somewhere else?".



12th Jan, 2016 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 41

Rebel over...

"Well done Krakrefr, just in time. Anything outside we need to know about?"

Starting to operate the cargo bay doors (If the controls are on the bridge, otherwise green-lighting them for the Loadmaster) , Njall relaxes, still grinning to himself. One hand strokes the console in front of him affectionately saying quietly "Sure can shimmy, sweetheart."

Louder, to the room: "That was fun. Real blast from the past."

Njall looks around the bridge:

"Well, we're down"

"Gaden, guys, what's the new plan? We going to help the mud-eaters, hold on at the 'card, or split up and do both?".

Attached Image Edited: Bindoner on 12th Jan, 2016 - 11:10pm




 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,