Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 55 of 149

"Already doing that. Getting the patients - Page 55 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 12th Feb, 2016 - 2:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37531
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2016 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 55

Silver chuckles over the comms, "One thing at a time Njall."

Reviewing the info from the datapad, Silver attempts to narrow the details down on the compound, in an effort to help Doc determine lethality and toxicity of the spill.

Education +1; Computers +1.

Sponsored Links:
9th Feb, 2016 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

"I would check the supporting columns and the places where are flammable or explosive items. Also any servers, in case they want to destroy completely the evidence of what was happening in the facility", says Krakrefr to the comm as he starts strolling to the facility. He watches above his head the Widcard hovering to a new landing spot.



11th Feb, 2016 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

As the group approached you did see that the two trucks were being loaded using fork lifts, and these fork lifts remained near an open bay that leads to the warehouse which contains the twenty tons worth of containers. As far as Silver can tell the fork lifts are still operable and could be used to load the crates into the Wildcard. If you plan on taking the fork lifts they will take up approximately one ton of cargo space to store them. The bay opens up to a large area of concrete where the Card could safely land and load the cargo.

"We're not going to try and sweep this facility in darkness; wont do us any good. If there are any traps or ambushes set we would be at a distinct disadvantage." The Colonel replies to Gaden "But if you and yours want to clear the bay over there and start loading up that's fine with me. I wouldn't worry too much about explosives."

The Colonel looks toward the facility then scans his surroundings before turning to Gaden, "They are far more likely to want to retake this facility. Our forces controlling this facility may give the GTC something of an economic advantage, but lets just say it would not be in their best interest to destroy it and have to build a new one. Their interest in this facility is not necessarily an economic or strategic one. I'm more worried about a counter attack at this point, than I am about them trying to blow this place."

Njall brings the Wildcard into a hover near the crashed truck and sees no movement inside or around the truck at this point. There is steam rising from the engine compartment, but it does not appear to be on fire or in danger of exploding. Njall can see that the truck does appear to be a significant amount of gasoline leaking onto the ground.

Swinging the Wildcard around he lands her near the other crashed vehicle with the leaking container. Gathering the gear and tools from the Card Njall goes out to examine the crate. The leaking crate is essentially ruined and by the time Njall is able to bring in the tools needed to patch it up most of the compound has leaked out. Doc would know that until the chemical compound is further processed in a lab it can be toxic if consumed/ingested, but it is not flammable or corrosive.



Post Date: 11th Feb, 2016 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Page 55 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver joins the crew at the two overturned vehicles. Noting the fuel leak on the one, he gets a shovel from the 'Card and starts shoveling non-fuel saturated dirt onto the ground covered by leaking fuel.

"So we have one container of two that is salvageable," Silver says assessing the situation.

"Don't suppose those lift trucks are on tracks. One could only hope."

Silver heads back to inspect the left trucks and will drive one over to unload the one good container..

Drive(Track) +1, Intellect +2.

11th Feb, 2016 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Njall sighs, shrugs, and strides back to the ship, running through his repertoire of Sagamaal profanity quietly to himself. Once on the Wildcard he stows his load in the ready locker and goes back to the Bridge. There he opens the cargo bay for the forklift, settles down in his seat and runs a few system checks while he waits for word to relocate to the main loading bay.



Post Date: 12th Feb, 2016 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

Shuth will radio everyone, "The compound is harmless in its current state. It will not harm you or harm any of the ship. I think however that we should load up containers that are not leaking so that we do not have a mess on our hands to clean up."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2016 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 55

Rebel over...

Ah! That's it! Njall knew there was something he'd forgotten. A mess to clear up. Sitting up suddenly he calls out to Shuth:

"Hey, Doc Shuth. We're going to need the bay clear for loading. You want to sort out the current cargo into self off-loading and special handling? I'm sure the Colonel can spare some troops to help. We can put the most delicate packages in the passenger bay for unloading at the Starport. The worst can go Low."

We'll have to hose out that bay before we go too. The 'Port's on an island, maybe swill it out and process some fuel at the same time...

Attached Image Edited: Bindoner on 12th Feb, 2016 - 12:43am



Post Date: 12th Feb, 2016 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 55

"Already doing that. Getting the patients to beds where they can recover easier. The ones who are walking wounded can find some seats to relax in outside of the cargo bay and inside more comfortable quarters."


 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,