Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 78 of 149

Adeline gives Maiokus a bit of a hurt look - Page 78 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 21st Mar, 2016 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37910
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
20th Mar, 2016 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 78

The Referee relays...

Nice…” the marine responds to Gaden’s Tattoo “Can’t say I’ve heard of the Reapers, but it is a big Corp, and I’ve only been enlisted for a couple of years. I haven’t seen much action personally, but my unit fought several engagements during the Fifth Frontier War… Winter Wolves; Semper Fi!”

The marine glances over to the LT “done a heck of a lot of boarding actions lately though looking for weapons smugglers and Zhodani spies. It surprises me how much traffic Ruie gets despite it being listed as an amber zone… what rank were you when you retired if you don’t mind me asking sir?”

Back at sickbay the young man rolls his eyes at Maoikus and Shuth and gives a little snort “C’mon man” he groans, but he lets Maoikus guide him out of sickbay, “it’s not like its going to hurt anyone to give a few stims… whatever.”

The young man says his name is Tristan, but he spends most of the time that he is being led back to his room throwing out a few expletives and whining about how unfair it is. Maoikus passes Adeline on the way to the young mans room and she gives him a puzzled and confused look as she glances back at the kids room, to the kid, and then back to Maoikus.

“How did he get out?” she asks.

In the Cargo bay the LT gives a far off look as he listens to someone speaking to him through his helmet comm, and he gives a confused look then looks back down at the manifest. “You said its clear, just no record that you can find?” He says and then listens for a few moments more.

“Well, flag it for future reference” he looks back to the other marines “alright lets get ready to head out!” he shouts

Looking back to Silver “Alright Captain we should be good to go here. We got another inbound trader we have to deal with”

If no one else has anything else the marines will depart peacefully. The marine that Gaden was talking to bids him farewell, tells him that his name is Private Thompson “Maybe I’ll run into some other time sir. Keep your head down and your rifle ready.”

Out of Character: : Shuth I will need you to make a Computer check for me to determine how strong that code is.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2016 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Out of Character: Computer check roll to get a good strong pass code that will make it very difficult for passengers to access. +1 on computer skill.

20th Mar, 2016 - 11:14am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus looks at Adeline with a bewildered look, "I was about to ask you the same thing. Didn't you secure the passengers?"

He turns to Tristan and asks, "How did you get out, kid?"

Thinking that the kid might have broken out or hacked the lock, he remembers that Krakrefr knows a thing or two about computer systems. He keys his comm unit and says "Hey Krakrefr could you come down to the passenger state room area? We might need your expertise."

Maiokus turns back to Tristan with a half friendly smile and says, "Alright Tristan. Once we hit jump space you'll have a bit more freedom to move around. Sickbay is off limits for now. Doctor's orders."

Maiokus will see Tristan to his room and secure it. And wait for Krakrefr to respond.



Post Date: 20th Mar, 2016 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Page 78 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver watches the Imperium personnel leave. Nodding to Gaden, "I need to check something with the bridge and possibly the other trader vessel."

As he turns from the hatch, Silver cues his mic. "Bridge. Was anyone able to track the incoming communications to the boarding party? Also we may need to advise the other ship, if they are still nearby, of activity on Ruie. I will be on the bridge in a few minutes." Silver turns his mic off and heads for the bridge.

20th Mar, 2016 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr meets Silver just outside the bidge's entrance, as he was going to Maiokus. "Your snoring does not compare to a pack of young Vargrs mate.", he says to him with an easygoing attitude. "The other trader wants some attention and seems we have a rough-talker.", he say that with a somewhat distate of the other crew, and he continues in a serious tone., "We may have some issues with the electronics in some cabins. We should discuss the safety issues INSIDE the Wildicard ASAP. I don't mind her being old and all, but I do not want to wake up with a shotgun in my face… " He gives a printed paper to Silver and heads down to Maiokus.

Out of Character:
Computers +1DM (Int +1, total +2DM). I am waiting for my roll to show about the GTC transmission. I leave the Refere to address the Dungeon Master difficulty of the roll. The information on the paper will be the printed transmission that I (Hopefully) managed to get.

Attached Image Edited: Morfeas on 20th Mar, 2016 - 7:09pm

Krakrefr Results:
  • Computers on D6 (+0): 1, 6 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 20th Mar, 2016 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

Silver stops as Krakrefr appears. Grateful to see that Krakrefr had recovered from the abrupt launch. "Glad to see you recovered from our getaway."

"This Lady," patting the bulkhead of the ship, "Could really use a thorough evaluation. I am thinking electronics, security, safety, and much more that I am not aware of."

"She has the potential to be much more than she was even in her prime. But I am neither a mechanic nor an electrician."

"Krak, I wouldn't wait too long before beginning analysis. Maybe listing things to be done by priority and necessity. Leave the cosmetics to the end. We can get her all dolled up once she is more fit for the dance."

"Would you recommend we post security in high berth?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Mar, 2016 - 6:38am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 78

This is Kanin, over...

"Ye and from now on I will always carry my pistol with me. I suggest the same for the rest of the crew.", the small Vargr gets his pistol from the locker and some electronics tools and heads down to the MedBay. His small drone hovering behind him.



21st Mar, 2016 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 78

The Referee relays...

Adeline gives Maiokus a bit of a hurt look "I did secure them," she says with a tone of frustration "I don't know how he managed to slip by me."

Tristan stands just inside his stateroom with a look of amusement on his face as he watches the exchange between Maiokus and Adeline "Please" he says with a dismissive gesture "Hacking these locks are like child's play. Took me all of five seconds to override. You know what would be cool, if you guys could get me something to help me sleep too… you know with all the excitement and stuff; need something for my anxiety. Really anything that can make this trip less boring." Tristan's demeanor is one in which he seems to be very proud of himself and his ability.

Tristan shrugs as Maiokus closes and locks the stateroom door. "There was a lot going on making preparations for boarding, he must of slipped past me" Adeline says "I'll hang out here until the marines are on their way and make sure he doesn't get out again until we're clear."

Silver hears Loriel's voice come over the internal comms as he makes his way back to the bridge

"Made contact with the Fat Trader, they want to know what we need. I'll cue them in about our favorite planet. The Zenith's communications are encrypted pretty tight… got nothin there."

At this point Krakrefr appears at the hatch in the Stateroom area.

Out of Character: : Gaden can add Private Thompson as a minor contact.




 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,