Sunscreen - Page 2 of 4

A beach lover's dream: A step toward - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Does your sunscreen really work for you?
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2008 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Sunscreen - Page 2

I have used the continuous spray on sunscreen last year and again this year with no problem. I will have to look at the ingredients to see if it protects against the UVA rays. I know it is SPF 30 so it may not.

Thanks for the information Daria. I will check mine when the kids get back from the pool. Probably after I get home tonight.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2008 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Sunscreen

KNtoran, did you notice any dryness to your skin because of the spray?

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2008 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Sunscreen Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

No I have not. I used the spray then spent the next four to five hours in and out of the pool. Even when I used it at home I did not notice any dryness to my skin beyond my normal dry skin.

15th Jul, 2008 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Sunscreen

I am a dermatologists worst nightmare. I never buy anything higher than 15spf. I rarely burn. I tan fast and easy. I will often do a fake & bake to get my base and then I never burn. (The tanning beds also have added benefit of artificial sunlight to ward off depression.) I spent years as a sun worshiper. I can spend days on end in the sun. My skin still looks 10 years younger than my age. I apply sunscreen for the moisturizing benefits. I do use a moisturizer with 15spf 365 days a year.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Sunscreen

Alskann, I think for someone such as yourself that rarely burns, SPF 15 is enough protection for you and I think it's very good practice that you use your sunscreen year round. Even I don't have that kind of dedication for sunscreen, and I need it more undecided.gif

KNtoran, since you don't feel that your skin is getting more dry with the spray, I think I am going to try the Coppertone spray with the 50/60SPF.

Reconcile Edited: Daria on 16th Jul, 2008 - 12:03pm

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Sunscreen
A Friend

Sunscreen

I have dry skin but I do not have it as bad as Alskann I think. My dry skin is worse in the winter especially around knees and elbows. The worse part is my feet. They are so dry the heels actually crack and bleed if I do not keep lotion on them.

I have had very good luck with the continuous spray suntan lotion. I know my kids like it too. My daughter and my wife have not said anything about dry skin either. I do not think the boys would even notice. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2016 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sunscreen - Page 2

Some sunscreen ingredients may disrupt sperm cell function

Many ultraviolet (UV)-filtering chemicals commonly used in sunscreens interfere with the function of human sperm cells, and some mimic the effect of the female hormone progesterone, a new study finds. Ref. Source 7x.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sunscreen Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

A beach lover's dream: A step toward long-lasting sunscreen

In a perfect world, people would diligently reapply suncreen every couple of hours to protect their skin from damaging solar radiation. But few people actually adhere to reapplication guidelines, and those who do hardly relish the task. To develop longer-lasting sunscreens, researchers are trying to answer a basic question: How do sunblock ingredients work? Ref. Source 1k.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Sunscreen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,