Game Master's Nag Player Button - Page 3 of 3

Do the Dungeon Masters use it and if they - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Discuss  Game Master' s Nag Player Button
20th Jan, 2016 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Game Master's Nag Player Button - Page 3

Based on this Post I should mention that if you try to Nag a Player then they may not get an Email if:

A. That Player has changed their Email address but failed to verify it (Limited mode)

B. The Player was placed in the Limited Group usually because they are pending deletion (Unsubscribed)

C. The Player has placed a fake Email address or block that causes Emails from our server to bounce. When this happens we put their account on a 'no send Email to this User' setting so they do not get any more Emails until they fix their end.

If you are ever wondering about the status of a Player you should check their Introduction first before sending them Nags. For instance suppose the Player said they were unavailable between certain dates, then your Nagging them will truly be unfortunate. Of course, if there is nothing specified in their Introduction about their status or availability then by all means - Nag them!

Example

You can always use the Search Field to the top of every page by putting the Username followed by "Introduction". For example: JB Introduction Search Results.

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2016 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Button Player Nag Masters Game

More Nag Options

Additional messages you can send your Players:

-- Please complete your Character Sheet with the edits I asked for in my Role-playing Game.

-- Please update your Character Sheet by making sure you have selected an Avatar, filled in the fields, selected a Home Base, etc.

-- Please make sure you are using the Role-playing Game Etiquette guide when Posting in my game so you are not Moderated. It can be found here: Source 1n.

27th Nov, 2016 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Game Master's Nag Player Button Reviews RPG & Card Board

Do the Dungeon Masters use it and if they do is it followed up? In the occasion where someone isn't playing and the Dungeon Master presses the nag button does the player show up?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Game Master's Nag Player Button

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,