Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 
  What Time PBP On Here Time zone for Players in Role-playing Games
16th Dec, 2015 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

What Time Do You PBP On Here?

I noticed that most players like to come on early in the morning or late at night and on weekends there is less activity. Is that my perception or is that the usual time?

What Time Do You PBP On Here? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2015 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Here PBP You Time What

Hunter, I think your observations are correct.

I, however, am an amateur author and a stay at home parent. So when I am not involved with my kids, or writing my next book, I am searching out new material or ideas or browsing the forums and threads here.

16th Dec, 2015 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

What Time Do You PBP On Here? Reviews RPG & Card Board

Its Christmas time so I expect the posting times will vary a lot but I tend to come on either morning or night as well so good perception on your part. I think weekends are slow because its weekend! laugh.gif So much to do that you can't get done during the week.

17th Dec, 2015 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Here PBP You Time What

The Christmas issue is really noticeable even with the game I'm in I can see everyone takes longer to add their character actions.

22nd Dec, 2015 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Here PBP You Time What

I come on anytime but tend to do so more in the evening than the morning. Its true that Christmas has made it even more difficult to get on and that probably won't change until the new year.

23rd Dec, 2015 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Before I leave home and after I come back is usually my schedule. The holidays has made it a bit haphazard so I have no definite time until the new year rolls in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2016 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

What Time You PBP Here

Sometimes its early in the morning or late in the evening it really depends on my schedule for the day. So when I do get online I try to make it one shot and answer every thread my character is in and a couple of general topics if they peak my interest.

7th May, 2016 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

What Time You PBP Here Board Card & RPG Reviews

I have noticed that most people do post in the morning or evening, but with this being an international board that actually spreads the posts out a bit throughout the day. Between the evening when I check and the early morning when I check, usually very little has changed, but I get emails about mid-morning through lunch about a lot of updates. I imagine this is morning to most of the people I game with, but not for me. I am on all day and just post whenver I need a minute to take a break from my work.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What Time Do You PBP On Here?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,