Citizen - Alskann - Page 3 of 7

We took Buddy out for a walk around the neighborhood - Page 3 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 14th Aug, 2008 - 5:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
In Cozyville!
22nd Jul, 2008 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann - Page 3

If this rain doesn't stop soon I'm going to have to buy a boat. We really need a break in the weather.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2008 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

Well, the rain keeps on coming. But it seems we have been given a small reprieve today. I hope it lasts. Though the cloudy sky is not promising. We did get out on the town one evening. The washer quit on us so we had to buy a new one. Such is life.

28th Jul, 2008 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann Archive RPG Cozyville

We got a new pet today. Buddy, the guinea pig has joined our family. I do hope we have better luck with him. So far he seems to like his new surroundings.

1st Aug, 2008 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Alskann Citizen

The sun has finally returned. We spent the day playing with Buddy and doing yard work. Hopefully the weekend will be just as nice and we can perhaps go for a picnic in the park.

4th Aug, 2008 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

It has been a nice relaxing weekend. We have enjoyed the sunshine. Buddy really enjoyed running through the backyard grass this afternoon.

7th Aug, 2008 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann

I stopped after work and had my hair cut and a manicure. It was a nice treat after a very stressful day. I am looking forward to the weekend. If the weather holds perhaps we will have a cookout and invite some of the neighbors over.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2008 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann - Page 3

This week at work has been very busy. I cannot wait until the weekend. I hope it is nice and sunny. It would be nice to have a relaxing day just working around the yard. I think Buddy is feeling a little neglected this week as we have been so tired after work. I am going to have to make a point of spending more time with him. If the weather is good enough he can hang out in the yard with us on Saturday.

14th Aug, 2008 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 3

We took Buddy out for a walk around the neighborhood today. We got some strange looks from some of the neighbors but so what. Even guinea pigs like to have a change of scenery now and then.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Citizen - Alskann

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,