Citizen - Alskann - Page 2 of 7

The weather was better today but still cloudy. - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 17th Jul, 2008 - 6:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
In Cozyville!
22nd Jun, 2008 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann - Page 2

Today is Summer Solstice. We are having a bbq and relaxing around the yard. We are enjoying these longer summer days.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2008 - 7:56am / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

It was a beautiful day and so I took a nice brisk walk. I felt so energized afterward that I was able to get some projects done around the house that I had been neglecting.

27th Jun, 2008 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann Archive RPG Cozyville

It has been long week and we are getting away for the weekend. I am glad we live in such a nice neighborhood. I won't worry so much about the place while we are gone.

2nd Jul, 2008 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Alskann Citizen

It is a sad day at our house. We returned home from our weekend getaway and our dog, Sadie, was not doing well. We rushed her to the vet but she passed away. She was a good dog but a fussy eater and we just could not keep up with her finicky tastes.
To try and cheer ourselves a bit we took in a movie this evening.

5th Jul, 2008 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Alskann Citizen

We had such fun on the 4th of July. We enjoyed the town parade and then a picnic in the park. There was quite a turnout and we were able to meet some of the townfolk. I think we really are going to like it here.

9th Jul, 2008 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Citizen - Alskann

Today was a cloudy, rainy day. After work I had my hair done and a manicure. I stopped off at the market on my drive home. I'm hoping this weather clears before the weekend.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2008 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann - Page 2

What a week. Work was a drag. The toilet sprung a leak. And it has been raining, raining, raining. It's only Tuesday - what will tomorrow bring?

17th Jul, 2008 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alskann Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

The weather was better today but still cloudy. I hope it clears by the weekend. We plan on working in the yard and sprucing things up a bit. This rain has really helped the grass grow and it could really use a good mowing.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Citizen - Alskann

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,