Jewish Settlement Building A Problem - Page 13 of 15

Israel plans 15,000 Illegal, Jerusalem apartments - Page 13 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 14th May, 2017 - 1:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Jewish Settlement Building According to Rice - Israeli Settlements - Building Palestine Lands - Is the building of Settlements a political thing or is it specifically about the Jews trying to run the people of Palestine out? Can any good coming from building? What are your thoughts?
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jewish Settlement Building A Problem - Page 13

The United States allowed a UN Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlement construction to be adopted.

The Security Council approved the resolution with 14 votes and the US abstaining. The abstention came in defiance of pressure to veto from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government in alliance with President-elect Donald Trump.

An Israeli official told CNN that his country approached the Trump team after it felt that it had failed to persuade the Obama administration to veto. Defying convention for a president-elect, Trump on Thursday put out a statement opposing the resolution.

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi also spoke with Trump by phone about the vote, according to a diplomatic source familiar with the call and an aide to Trump.

The UN resolution calls on Israel to "Immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem." It had been delayed by Egypt on Thursday. Ref. CNN.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2016 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Problem Building Settlement Jewish

Palestinian land owner preparing to take settlers to ICC:

'When I heard that a settlement had been built on my land, I felt as if my hand had been cut off,' he says, vowing not to give up. Ref. Source 1z.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2016 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Jewish Settlement Building A Problem Judaism Studies

Kerry: U.S. Abstention on U.N. Vote reflected 'our values'

Secretary of state John Kerry delivered a farewell speech on Wednesday to outline his proposals for a peace settlement between Israel and the Palestinians. His speech comes days after the U.S. Refused to veto a United Nations Security Council resolution that called Israeli settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem a violation of international law. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has slammed the resolution and accused the U.S. Of colluding with the Palestinians in drawing it up. Israeli leaders have made no secret they are counting on President-elect Donald Trump to change U.S. Policy. Ref. USAToday.

29th Dec, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Page 13 Problem Building Settlement Jewish

Israel feels they should get Palestinian land after the six day war but how much of that day will Palestinians have to pay for? They make the excuse of terrorist acts against Israel but that is what you get with occupation. I am not justifying those attacks I am just saying its not justified to take land because if it.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Problem Building Settlement Jewish

Plan approved for 2,500 new illegal, squatter homes in occupied West Bank:

The largest recent settlement building plan announced by Israel, which came as the country feels emboldened by US President Donald Trump, who is not critical of illegal settlement activity, as opposed to his predecessor Barack Obama. Ref. Source 5t.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Jewish Settlement Building A Problem

New Israel settlement law crosses 'thick red line': UN:

A recent Israeli law legalizing construction of settler units in the occupied Palestinian territories has drawn a wave of condemnations from across the world, with the United Nations saying the Israeli regime has crossed a 'thick red line'. Ref. Source 7w.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Jewish Settlement Building Problem - Page 13

Meet the U.S. Nonprofit That Funds the Israeli Guards Who Terrorize Palestinians:

Israeli settlements in the West Bank are illegal-but donations to the U.S. Nonprofits that support them are tax-deductible Ref. Source 7t.

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Jewish Settlement Building Problem Studies Judaism - Page 13

Israel plans 15,000 Illegal, Jerusalem apartments in occupied Palestine. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is expected to present US President Donald Trump with the plan at the latter's visit to the city later this month. Ref. Source 4i.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Jewish Settlement Building A Problem

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,