USA Refugees - Page 3 of 4

I actually think this is a good move. We can - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Dec, 2018 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA Refugees USA Refugee - American - US - United States Refugees
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

USA Refugees
A Friend

USA Refugees - Page 3

I think that this is a good ruling. Knowing that some of the people in certain countries are wanting to get over here and plan some attacks on American soil just like they are doing in Spain, France and England right now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

USA Refugees
A Friend

Refugees USA

Yes, I agree with this ruling too. And I think we need to vet the hell out of people coming from the Middle East. And yes, I know that is targeting a group of people. But since the vast majority of the terrorists trying to target our country and the West in general are practitioners of Islam from the middle East and not coal miners from Poland I'm okay with a little bit of targeting.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2017 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Refugees History & Civil Business Politics

Analysis: Revamped refugee program could block about half of particpants. The new rules bar refugees coming from 11 countries that made up 44% of the 53,716 refugees admitted to the U.S. In the 2017 fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, according to an analysis of State Department data. The new;y revised program also bars 2,500 spouses of refugees and their children under the age of 21, a group that represented 5% of refugees admitted in 2017. Ref. USAToday.

5th May, 2018 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Refugees USA

That caravan from central America that has been featured in the news… I heard all of them were processed and now they are in America. How is it that they got through so easily and others do it illegally?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Refugees USA

U.S. Slashes number of refugees to 30,000 for next year. The Trump administration is cutting the number of refugees allowed into the United States next year to 30,000. Source 8s.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2018 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

USA Refugees

More migrants are doing exactly what the U.S. Government asked - seeking asylum at ports of entry, Customs and Border Protection data shows
The number of migrants requesting asylum at ports of entry along the southwest border doubled in fiscal year 2018 from the previous year, according to Customs and Border Protection data released Monday. But the new data also show that the percentage of foreigners who entered the country illegally before requesting asylum stayed flat in 2018, raising questions about the Trump administration's purely law enforcement-focused response to migrant caravans. The CPB data shows more migrants are doing exactly what the U.S. Government has asked them to do: present themselves at a port of entry to make their asylum claim. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2018 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

USA Refugees - Page 3

Asylum-seekers must remain in Mexico and are banned from US entry, according to a new Trump administration policy. The Department of Homeland Security on Thursday announced the new policy, which marks a dramatic change that upends the way migrants fleeing persecution have been admitted into the country for decades. Under current U.S. Law, people requesting asylum at the southern border — either at a port of entry or after illegally entering the country — are allowed to stay in the U.S. Pending an immigration judge’s decision on their application. They now must stay in Mexico. Source 8e.

20th Dec, 2018 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

USA Refugees Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

I actually think this is a good move. We can welcome asylum seekers but they can be in another country pending approval.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Refugees

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,